Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty Bi Anna xxx - Knaresborough  (Read 1230 times)

8 review(s) for Dirty Bi Anna  (2 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline NYgent

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Still catching up with revues from before I joined UKP. This booking was in late December.

30 minutes for £60.
Looks like she has pushed the price up to £70 now.

Comms

A telephone call to her first and time arranged for just an hour later. She let me know she was busy so I had to be on time and could only have 30 mins. Post code texted to me and house number by phone when I was on the street.

A very nice clean and tidy house in Knaresborough. She has Harrogate down on her profile page but it's a 20 min drive from the centre of Harrogate. It's a good area with plenty of safe on street parking. I parked in the next street and walked to the house.

The Meeting

The house is on a residential estate but I didn't notice any curtains twitching. Greeted from behind the door, obviously, and welcomed in. Facially she is reasonably attractive in a girl next door way. Bodily she looked good in a basque, knickers and hold ups. Shoes off at the front door and straight upstairs to the bedroom. Paperwork sorted and off for a shower. I had shower envy as it was a great power shower in a very clean bathroom with toiletries all on hand.
Back into the room and Anna had already wasted no time in getting rid of her basque to show a very nice pair of soft natural tits. Stockings stayed on throughout. She has quite a lot of tattoos which some may not like but I don't mind. One of them even gave me a bit of a laugh. Her AW photos hide them with a bit of photoshop and a strategically placed hand. She quickly got rid of my towel and her knickers.
On to the bed for a bit of the old kissin n cuddling. Nice FK and wandering hands. Great smooth skin, a good hand full of tit and very responsive nipples that could take your eye out.
I would have liked her to lead the way but she was very much holding back to ask what I wanted so things didn't really flow, but I did get everything I wanted. Which was OWO, well performed  :D, RO, fresh and sweet  :P, covered sex in CG with those great nips in my face, mish and finished with an enthusiastic doggie. She does have a good looking arse and I couldn't hold back the inevitable when she told me to grab her hips and she pushed back with as good as she was getting.
Another quick shower and out the door on 35 mins.

In Summary

She is an attractive curvy girl and does offer a pretty good service. There are a lot of things on her likes, which I didn't partake in. Partly due to time but also because I don't go in for them. Perhaps with more time we would both have relaxed more and it could have been even better. I may well go back for another shot.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 07:32:44 pm by NYgent »

Offline anonyorks

Interesting, might have to pay a visit. Been on the fence a long time due to mixed bag on here but ticks a lot of my boxes

Offline NYgent

I saw her before I joined this site so hadn't seen the other reviews. Paid for her private photos on AW and liked what I saw.
I have had a lot better punts but for £60 I'm not complaining.