Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Young Emily Derby Incall  (Read 1342 times)

19 review(s) for Busty Young Emily (13 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline jamesfrome

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 mins.

Over lunchtime had some spare time and I was able to arrange very easily by Awank text a meeting with Emily.

Derby city centre in a flat used by girls. According to Emily is rented out to working girls so you may well know where is it by the INTU shopping centre

Let in to the flat by a pretty looking girl, just like her photos. She is about 5'5" long dark hair, Hungarian. Nice kiss and chat to start. I took a quick shower and lots of kissing and then she took my towel off and began some fab OWO.

Lots of foreplay. kissing, tit wanking with a huge pair of natural tits. She got undressed, left a mid rift thing on. Shame a s a belly does not bother me but hey ho!

Then on with a jonny and sex in various positions and ended up in mish for a the final climax.

Bit more chat about this and that she is back to Manchester this weekend, enjoyed her time down her

She is a nice girl £80 for 30 mins is  bit steep in my opinion but nothing wrong with the service

Offline NervousJ

Yeah, she’s not an £80 per half hour that’s for sure.

Nice lass though.

Offline HailWood

£120 ph seems ok though, doesn’t it?

Offline NervousJ

Yeah, I think she would be.

I only tend to go for an hour on a second visit if we’ve got on, if that makes sense.. but I think she would be ok for an hour punt. Certainly better value for money I agree.

I don’t think I’d return though. Have you seen Spanish Karla mike??? She’s back this way either this week or next. Very similar styles tbh, but Karla is sexier imo.

Offline HailWood

I have noticed Karla’s back. May have to give her a try but might depend on how long she sticks round. Got a couple scheduled and then off somewhere very hot for some hols.

Offline Picti

I have noticed Karla’s back. May have to give her a try but might depend on how long she sticks round. Got a couple scheduled and then off somewhere very hot for some hols.

If this refers to Real GFE Karla I saw her (2nd time) last week. She was looking good, as playful as I recalled (and reviewed), and it was a great punt where I pushed her a bit harder. Thought I'd comment as there seems to be a consensus that her form fluctuates.