Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby (Salford)  (Read 1921 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Golovkin

Harriet replied to an ad I put on UKE £60 for 30 mins. Comms done through messages then a quick phone call. Sent postcode day before for morning meet, works from a nice flat, parking on the main road a good location for punting. I arrived at the location at the agreed time, Harriet gave good clear instructions on how to get to her flat. On entering the flat Harriet jumped me French kissing followed by very good sloppy oral without. Condom on, sex in cowgirl, doggy, missionary, back to cowgirl really ridding me fast then switch to doggy and I fill the bag. Clean up and a chat nice friendly girl easy to talk to. She dressed as requested I wasn’t rushed at any point and was happy I went. Only thing I would say is the squeaky bed she has could do with sorting she did apologise about it! Paid after all the action I got the enthusiastic service I asked for left happy.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Kriss

Nice, brief and to the point  :thumbsup:

Harriet is a nice big girl - is she nice and firm?

:hi:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NigelF

Nice, brief and to the point  :thumbsup:

Harriet is a nice big girl - is she nice and firm?

:hi:

I'm not trying to answer for Golovkin so I'd wait for his answer too. But based on my experiences with Harriet I'd say her arse rather firm/a bit firmer than average (for any size girl) and I'd say her tits (naturals) are normal for someone her size (now around a 14) and not saggy. Regarding her stomach I don't think she has much in the way of loose skin/stretch marks (I suppose it's a good sign that I don't seem to have noticed) and I'd probably be fairly surprised if I was told she'd had a child at any point. Could be wrong though.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 06:59:44 pm by NigelF »

Offline Golovkin

I think Nigel has answered it for you reasonable firm.

Offline Kriss

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Titi

Definitely one I fancy seeing in the summer when I pick up punting again.