Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Savannah_xox - Portland Square Bristol Centre  (Read 1343 times)

2 review(s) for Miss_Diamond x (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Spiceoflife

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.
Portland Square Bristol Centre
£40 half hour

Comms - good. By text. Got address, which I'd been to before. Didn't keep me waiting and let me in at booked time. It's the Hungarian place where Carla works and Nikki used to. They are in Cardiff at the moment but will be back.

Girl - She was offering 30 mins for £40 so despite little feedback I thought I'd try out. I'd seen Nikki here before - the best -, Carla - not as good as reviews suggest - and one other who was pretty good. She is average height, mid 20s and curvy, exactly as her profile. Decent tits, nice bum but she could do with a  bit of toning.

Meet - Saturday afternoon and easy to park. Shoes off at door. She was wearing a short tight dress and pretty enough but no stunner. Quick shower and into the bedroom. She stripped off and decent enough body. Though advertised, no kissing of any sort. Made sure to avoid by getting to working on my cock. A bit of stroking and then owo. This was pretty nondescript although still enjoyable. A good play with her boobs and a bit of licking and sucking. Gentle, I was told a couple of times. Never been told that before as I am never rough. Some RO which was good. Fresh and clean but again, gently. She just doesn't seem to be into it or even pretend to be.
On with a condom and some cowgirl, mish and then doggy. Doggy is my favourite so just went on till I was ready to come. Great sight of her bum jiggling. No noises from her but she didn't object or complain. A clean up and ready to go a little early.

I wouldn't see her again but for £40 it was good value. Any higher and would be bordering on negative. Flat is clean and comfy. I just don't think this is the job for her. OK if you just want to unload with little interaction or connection.

My first review so apologies for anything missed or incorrect.
The ones I've seen up to now have all been heavily reviewed and positives. This one had none so thought I'd TOFT, I believe is the expression, after my lurking.
Will add more reviews as and when.

Offline Rkga

Saw her a few days ago. Decent I thought......will do a full review if anyone wants?

Offline tammy5fingers

Saw her a few days ago. Decent I thought......will do a full review if anyone wants?

Yes please

Online B4bcock

Saw her a few months ago,  once for rub n tug then again for half hour service.   Cheap but very underwhelming.    Can you confirm you got full sex for  £40?    I paid that for massage and £50 for full service.

Offline Rkga

Her flatmate works from there too apparently...never saw her whilst I was there. Anyone got her AW profile?

Offline Spiceoflife

Her flatmate works from there too apparently...never saw her whilst I was there. Anyone got her AW profile?
Asumming she is Hungarian, then from the identical wording - "four hand massage with my friend" - it would be either of these two

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've not seen either but Sheila has pretty shit reviews, nothing on here for Kitty.

Yes, your review on Diamond / Savannah would be appreciated.