Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone been at a establishment when it got raided and what happens to you.  (Read 3474 times)

Kooks22

Hi, I've always wondered what would happen if you were at a place at the time and it got raided by the Police. Do you get a Police record or do they let you off.

Offline Davey Dykes

Offline Avg_Joe

i too have wondered about this, given that i've visited a parlour a few times now
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

vw

A police record for what?

Maybe if you are there wearing stolen clothes.

Offline Avg_Joe

i guess it comes down to the interpretation of the law..... by being a customer, you should not have any issues, howver as the rules regarding brothels being what they are, could you not be cautioned much the same as picking up a streetwalker ? given that you initiated/solicited the event by entering the premises ?

« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 01:04:18 pm by Avg_Joe »

vw

i guess it comes down to the interpretation of the law..... by being a customer, you should not have any issues, howver as the rules regarding brothels being what they are, could you not be cautioned much the same as picking up a streetwalker ?

its not illegal being there or paying for sex or selling sex. Unless you are punting someone under age or coerced you are doing nothing illegal.  If they suspect you are involved in running the brothel they most likely will detain you to investigate.

Some info on the wiki for you

External Link/Members Only

Offline Avg_Joe

Offline Jerboa

In 24 years of punting I’ve never been in a raid.

Offline Avg_Joe

In 24 years of punting I’ve never been in a raid.

:rolleyes: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Shall i title tomorrow's new thread for you now ?

Offline randyrobert

Not quite a raid but I was on my way into a flat of a WG (a single girl working alone) and met plod coming out. They questioned me as to where I was going-they stressed what I was doing was not illegal-they went on my way and so did I.

Offline smiths

Hi, I've always wondered what would happen if you were at a place at the time and it got raided by the Police. Do you get a Police record or do they let you off.

Not happened to me fortunately in 35 years punting but unless a WG is underage and/or being coerced a punter isn't breaking the law by punting in a brothel. The police could be cunts or they could just tell you to fuck off and not come back again. One thing to not do is give a false name if asked as that is an offence. I would intend to give my name and address but not answer anymore questions without a Solicitor, however if it happened who knows if that's what I would actually do in practice.

Online Jonestown

They used to check if you owed the girl any money and if not, chuck you out. These days I guess they would hold you there till they had checked the girls identities and as long as no one was under 18 or obviously traffiked / under duress.

Offline Sparta Prada

No I have not been at a place when it got raided.

But imagine you had paid £200 to the girl and the establishment got raided before you had the chance to cum  :diablo:

Online Jonestown

No I have not been at a place when it got raided.

But imagine you had paid £200 to the girl and the establishment got raided before you had the chance to cum  :diablo:

The review would have to be negative, I guess.

Offline Brumish

Used to frequent a number of places around the country but since the new ‘laws’ have come in, haven’t bothered going into one. It’ll only take a lying underage trick to get themselves into one of these establishments and you’ll be in for some inconvenience.

kaboom

I suspect that most parlours or flats used by WGs are known to the local constabulary but as long as there is no blatant criminal activity taking place (eg:trafficking,money laundering,heavy drug use) then they tend to turn a blind eye. Not always of course & maybe some areas differ from others but if it happened regularly I`m sure we`d hear about it.

Offline Liverpool

I've been in a Soho walkup which has been visited by the police. All that happened was the WG was taken to another room to enquire whether there was any problems (in general, not with me). I was asked if I was ok by the police. Wasn't asked to provide any I.D or anything like that. Whole issue took all of 5 minutes.

Offline catweazle

Not as such, but many years ago plod stopped me as i was getting back into my (company) car post punt. They had been watching the place, saw me go in, and leave 40 minutes later.

They tried to guilt trip me into admitting i had paid for sex ("what would 《name of company》 (obviously had PNCd my car reg) think of you visiting a brothel on company time?)

I stuck to my guns that i had only been there for purely theraputic reasons (a bad shoulder (partly true)) and eventually they sent me on my way with a recommendation to stay away from that place as they would be raiding it shortly and it would be better for me if i wasnt there at the time.

Once safely out of the area, i did ring the parlour and warn them of what had happened.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have related this before. I was at Cynthia Payne's famous home party venue in Streatham many years ago, on the evening before a full on party. There were a few out of town ladies there in advance and a few special guests. I was on a big bed with two ladies, one slim and one BBW, both young, and both friends from Wales, all of us naked.

In walks Old Bill (young Bill actually) quietly. He watched for a moment before we noticed him. We got dressed and I left in a hurry.

End of story. The parties carried on for quite a while.

Offline DastardlyDick

I suspect that most parlours or flats used by WGs are known to the local constabulary but as long as there is no blatant criminal activity taking place (eg:trafficking,money laundering,heavy drug use) then they tend to turn a blind eye. Not always of course & maybe some areas differ from others but if it happened regularly I`m sure we`d hear about it.
Having read Madam Becky's autobiography, I'm sure you're right - she never had any trouble plod-wise until she moved into a different division's area.

Offline GoodIdea

There was a feller in Bristol who was subject to a visit by the plod when with an agency girl in a hotel. I think it was Apple but cant find the thread right now.

LICKER99

Not quite a raid but I was on my way into a flat of a WG (a single girl working alone) and met plod coming out. They questioned me as to where I was going-they stressed what I was doing was not illegal-they went on my way and so did I.

The rozzer had maybe just fucked her himself.

Offline Tallchris

I always go to parlours dressed as a plumber with a bag of tools and lengths of pipe. That way if the plod do a raid I can simply light my blowtorch and say I was there to fix a leaky pipe.

Veritas

I’ve been in a working flat when the police rolled up.  Chaos as everyone tried to pull on clothes and throw bags of toys into wardrobes etc but, turns out they were just there to ask about a recent break-in in the same block.  :hi:

While various posts are correct that it isn’t illegal to be there, I’ve been wary of anything beyond hotels and serviced apartments ever since I saw footage a few years ago of a raid on the local news in Oxford of a premises I had been in the day before.  The police were shown going in and then punters doing the walk of shame out the door and past the tv cameras for all to see on the local news.  Plod was obviously looking to make a point by inviting the media along to watch them work but no amount of ‘I was there for a business meeting/to fix a leaky pipe’ excuses will have helped the poor sods outed in front of their friends, family and workmates.

Markseventyone

Happened to me in wolverhampton on my first ever punt

Offline Avg_Joe

Happened to me in wolverhampton on my first ever punt

lol, that's unlucky

Offline One Eyed Snake

Look at the program on telly about City Sauna , police know it’s going on but I haven’t heard it’s been raided since it was on.

Offline myothernameis

Not as such, but many years ago plod stopped me as i was getting back into my (company) car post punt. They had been watching the place, saw me go in, and leave 40 minutes later.

They tried to guilt trip me into admitting i had paid for sex ("what would 《name of company》 (obviously had PNCd my car reg) think of you visiting a brothel on company time?)

I stuck to my guns that i had only been there for purely theraputic reasons (a bad shoulder (partly true)) and eventually they sent me on my way with a recommendation to stay away from that place as they would be raiding it shortly and it would be better for me if i wasnt there at the time.

Once safely out of the area, i did ring the parlour and warn them of what had happened.

I suppose you could have turned this to your advantage, by telling them, yes you do know what goes on in the premises, but that's not why you there

Kelly from New Blythswood Sauna Glasgow, always gave a very good massage, don't know if she was trained in any way, but just alone for the massage, I would go and see Kelly

So if the girls in the Sauna, give a good massage, and compare the price to a legit place £20 versus £50, you might be inclined to go to the sauna and pay £20, and get a relaxing massage

Offline TomR

I was in a parlour back in the early 90s when it was raided. I was still dressed and had just gone into the changing room. I wasn't warned about my behaviour or even asked who I was. The only thing that was said was actually advice and that was to make sure I used protection as the girls were all on drugs. That scared me somethingless as the implication was that BB was available there. Needless to say I never returned. A sobering experience.