Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KIMBERLY hotcurvy Malaysian - Edinburgh TollCross  (Read 1396 times)

Offline Gamers

External Link/Members Only

I called and she answered straight away. Arranged to meet within 20 min notice which I think is great.

She has gained bit of weight, and not really like her pictures, but again it was bit hard for me to tell if it is really her or not.

I called and she agreed to see me within 20 min. At door i called her and she open door and advised me to come to right floor.
But before opening door she asked me if I am Scottish / Polish or African origin ??? I found this bit awkward, fair enough you have choice to pick but why not ask when I called to book, atleast dont turn people away at door and dont waste their time ?

She opened door with big smile on face and she was wearing all black net / mesh bra panty and gown.

tiny small flat but was clean and no nasty smell of food or smoke.
Went for 30 min £60.

to start with she gave me good back massage with baby oil and she was really putting effort into it, it was nice and relaxing, along with relaxing music playing on ipad.
good 20 min massage and then some body to body massage with boobie teasing.

asked me to turn over, condom on and some oral. OW I never asked for OWO, again she was keen to give OW.
tried some 69 and the she advised me time is running low, please come on top.

I asked if its ok to COB and she agreed.

She offered me shower and all in all in 45 minutes and I was out of door.

Overall good experience and I left her flat feeling very relaxed.

Thanks

Offline chinafan

Wait, so you let her waste 20 minutes on a massage then let her rush you to cum within 10 minutes? Nope, count me out, I'm afraid, but thanks for reviewing.