Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyyy_laura - Wembley  (Read 4282 times)

105 review(s) for sexyyy_laura (95 positive, 6 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline mrbang123

External Link/Members Only

Happened last week. £150 for 1hr
OWO/Ball licking/ DFK/ cowgirl/missionary

This happened last week, the WG i wanted to see was off so this was plan b. Called her and she replied via text. Promptly made my way to the hotel, once there she gave me room number. Girl looks much better in real life than her pictures.

Got to the room and she is quite petite, I wanted a shower as I didn’t have one previously and she said we can shower together, I wasn’t going to say no. She lathered me up and I got hard, she got the message and got to her knees and started to suck me off. She made me cum quick, loads of man juice all over her mouth. She cleaned herself up and waited for me to finish off. Once I got to the room she offered me a massage, which I took. This made it easier as her English isn’t the best, so there was no need for conversation.

Eventually I felt ready to go again and started to kiss her. She responded with DFK and went on me again. She almost made me cum from the blowy again but I held off. Asked her for the dom and fucked her cowgirl and missionary, usually I fuck hard!! But I couldn’t as I knew I would straight away. I lasted about 10mins and blew in the dom. cleaned myself up and left in the hour mark I think.

I would go again but £150 is a bit much to be honest.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your review OP

Yes she is over priced...I thought anal would be included in that hefty £150 per hour for Wembley  :dash:

She looks familiar and definately not Spanish  :lol:

Offline The_Don

spanish_ana
Bareback listed

According to profile...
Town:   Wembley
Nationality:   Spanish
Orientation:   Bi-curious

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Several UKP members replied to this thread on UKE

« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 02:10:44 pm by The_Don »

Offline mrbang123

Thanks for your review OP

Yes she is over priced...I thought anal would be included in that hefty £150 per hour for Wembley  :dash:

She looks familiar and definately not Spanish  :lol:

She’s definitely Spanish. She had a strong Spanish accent.

Online Moneyd

Thanks OP.

Been on my HL for a month or so now. Will defo visit, despite the price.

Are her tits a nice size and are they real?

Offline The_Don

Offline mrbang123

Thanks OP.

Been on my HL for a month or so now. Will defo visit, despite the price.

Are her tits a nice size and are they real?

Fake titties

Offline Ron89

Can you elaborate on the owo? Was she that good that you blew once and nearly blew your second load purely from oral?

Offline mrbang123

Can you elaborate on the owo? Was she that good that you blew once and nearly blew your second load purely from oral?

It’s easier for me to cum from oral if WG does the right things. OWO was good but not great, best head I got was from Persian Camilla, but she has stopped working now.

Type_O_Negative

I will have to visit her soon - i love Latinas who don't look like Latinas  :)

Offline pepsicolaboy

So the extra £50-£70 over the odds for Wembley is for a fake pair of tits  :coolgirl:

Thanks for the intel re BB on the old profile  :vomit:

Had I not seen that, id be tempted to see her on a reasonable 30 min rate  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 10:42:32 pm by pepsicolaboy »

JAG4555

Thanks for the review. Decided to see her and she is good looking. I would say better then her photos with a sexy body. What i liked best is the dfk, i love dfk and Laura can go on for a long time, a great blowjob and sex in mish, doggy ang cowgirl was fun. I agree £150 is pricey, but searching on adultwork, the better looking girls that offer great service i.e. dfk, owo are charging a fortune.
I need some new recommendations, help me the don. blonde, young, slim with nice size tits and behind, good service and good prices