Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Would your OH give you these services  (Read 2851 times)

Offline WES1970

Just curious how many of us think if our OH would provide what we get from a SP, if they were receiving what we pay a SP.
I for 1 think my OH would certainly provide these services just a thought

Offline Billy no mates

My OH provides all the services I want from and sp, and if I’m honest it’s better with OH (that’s probably to do with me being more relaxed).

The one she can’t do, is be 20-25 years younger than she actualy is :D

Offline HarryZZ

Not anal, not very good at deepthroat and 30 years older than her prime but willing and cheap.

Offline Tony4447

No anal, no bj, no doggy, great kisser

Offline GreyDave

My OH provides all the services I want from and sp, and if I’m honest it’s better with OH (that’s probably to do with me being more relaxed).

The one she can’t do, is be 20-25 years younger than she actualy is :D

and have bigger tits and clit for me  :D :D :D

Offline shagmore

what she does is greta, but not often enough !!!, there in lies the issue

Offline mh

not often enough

This is true, but there's also youth, variety and breadth of services.

My wife wouldn't take my cum in her mouth no matter what I offered to pay her. Despite a brief flirtation with anal I don't think I'm getting that again (she continues to like anal play but my dick seemingly isn't getting in again) and money isn't the issue. She wouldn't pee on me (or let me pee on her) for all the tea in China - she thinks I'm weird to want to watch her masturbate so watersports is a non-starter. Even doggy is rarely available and if I said I'll give you £50 to turn over she's more likely to stop completely than say OK!

Offline Adzzzz

Mine will do most of the things I want from a WG except deepthroat she has tried but she Just  can’t do it nor can she do 30 years younger and it’s just not often enough.

The other thing I punt for is variety, ages, size, ethnicity etc

Offline Happylad

For 50 years I got everything I could possibly want from my OH except continuing youth,  but even that she made up for in experience and in thoroughly enjoying it, and she never charged a penny.  Could it just be possible that some of you disappointed husbands aren`t quite the Lotharios you think you are?

Offline Puntingonandoff

My OH absolutely wouldn't give me the services I pay for, nor as frequently as I like.
And as others have said, she also can't turn back into a size 6 25 year old, which is a shame  :unknown:

Offline Spacecowb0y

Not a chance the OH would do what a SP will. Lucky if i get mish these days. Even dining at the Y has been outlawed on the last couple of occasions  :dash: :dash:

Offline dave_59

At home i get oral, occasional cim, but with age (shes 56) some limitations in positions.
Her on top isnt going to work now. Plus its a 20min one shot and over.
OH is very responsive to reverse oral also and loves 69.

But a few times a year a young lady will fill up a whole hour of fun in several positions, my favourite now her sitting astride me riding for all she's worth.... That i cant get at home.

Offline mh

Her on top isnt going to work now.

Have you thought about a hoist?  :scare:

Offline Derrick101

I get all the services from my OH that I get from a WG.
Except for, oral, deep throat, face fucking, CIM, COB, RO, anal, anal play, any position apart from Mish!   :unknown: :dash:

Offline Thecheatinghusband

I get all the services from my OH that I get from a WG.
Except for, oral, deep throat, face fucking, CIM, COB, RO, anal, anal play, any position apart from Mish!   :unknown: :dash:

Hmm maybe my Oh is best friends with yours

Offline Derrick101

Offline Thecheatinghusband

Or maybe sisters :scare:

Oh dear god No! But saying that, I did fuck her sister for almost 2 years.

Offline Derrick101

:lol:
You recognize the MO then  :hi:

Veritas

Not anal, not very good at deepthroat and 30 years older than her prime but willing and cheap

I wish...if I take into account the jewellery, the cars and the four kids, mine is the most expensive SP in the UK  :rolleyes:

Offline bearcat69

Yes, yes she would...

Well most of them, at varying degrees of frequency and enthusiasm.

She is a bit fussy about anal though, she will allow it occasionally but an awful lot of buttering her up is required. RCG she can be a bit fussy about too (she will do it, but gets nervous about it sometimes).

CIM, COB, facial, snowballing, DFK, anal play, OWO, DT, fingering, BDSM, RO, rimming giving and receiving, sex in cowgirl, doggy, prone bone, missionary all that stuff she's fine with, but those other two things she's always be a little awkward about.

To be fair to her, I'm OK with what she gives me in bed. The reasons why I punt have nothing to do with her not giving me certain things and getting it from prossies instead. I simply punt because I want to fuck a variety of attractive women and I find the taboo of it a thrill.

Offline Derrick101

Yes, yes she would...

Well most of them, at varying degrees of frequency and enthusiasm.

She is a bit fussy about anal though, she will allow it occasionally but an awful lot of buttering her up is required. RCG she can be a bit fussy about too (she will do it, but gets nervous about it sometimes).

CIM, COB, facial, snowballing, DFK, anal play, OWO, DT, fingering, BDSM, RO, rimming giving and receiving, sex in cowgirl, doggy, prone bone, missionary all that stuff she's fine with, but those other two things she's always be a little awkward about.

To be fair to her, I'm OK with what she gives me in bed. The reasons why I punt have nothing to do with her not giving me certain things and getting it from prossies instead. I simply punt because I want to fuck a variety of attractive women and I find the taboo of it a thrill.

Awful lot of buttering up  :lol:
A la Last Tango in Paris I guess

Offline bearcat69

Awful lot of buttering up  :lol:
A la Last Tango in Paris I guess

Haha, not quite like that :D
More the I'll spend lots of money buying lots of stuff for you 'buttering' up.
I would love to actually put butter there, but that she definitely wouldn't allow. :lol:

Offline MrFritz

It's the reason for punting. I can't get anything like to services i get from a WG from the OH. I'm now limited to handjob, attempted OWO (very infrequently) and missionary. She won't let me go down on her anymore and after we got married said she'd never really liked 69, so that died away. Once a year she will go on top for some CG, but that's about it. Most of the time she won't even let me get near her tits.

But she get's wet very quickly with some fingering, has a great touch and is a decent fuck in the one position, which is what she wants. So it's pretty much about her and not me, which i why i sometimes see WG's.

Online threechilliman

It's the reason for punting. I can't get anything like to services i get from a WG from the OH. I'm now limited to handjob, attempted OWO (very infrequently) and missionary. She won't let me go down on her anymore and after we got married said she'd never really liked 69, so that died away. Once a year she will go on top for some CG, but that's about it. Most of the time she won't even let me get near her tits.

But she get's wet very quickly with some fingering, has a great touch and is a decent fuck in the one position, which is what she wants. So it's pretty much about her and not me, which i why i sometimes see WG's.

Nothing worse than a woman who only wants to do in bed what she wants to do without considering what you might enjoy.

Offline stevedave

I'm single now but with my ex, when we got together EVERYTHING was on the table, you name, she was up for it.

Over the years, this dwindled to being a quick fuck in missionary once a month if I was lucky... I don't think I had a blowjob for the last 2 or 3 years of the relationship. So that's a) why I started punting again and b) why I'm single again  :lol:

Offline mh

Nothing worse than a woman who only wants to do in bed what she wants to do without considering what you might enjoy.

Indeed. The trope is that this is what men are like, but my OH is/was like this, she has got a bit better. It used to be that once she had come that was it, finito, not so much now.

I still get off on making her come though, since you really don't get that with a WG.

Online threechilliman

Indeed. The trope is that this is what men are like, but my OH is/was like this, she has got a bit better. It used to be that once she had come that was it, finito, not so much now.

I still get off on making her come though, since you really don't get that with a WG.

My OH 'didn't like' stuff because she hadn't tried it. Try it you might like it. She did. She does.

Online cash2spare

The wife suggested I get myself one of those penis enlargers, so I did.......
She's 21 and her name is Suzie

Online boardyhell

The wife suggested I get myself one of those penis enlargers, so I did.......
She's 21 and her name is Suzie
thats the attitude

Offline BlueRock

My ex did anal bout once a month, ass to mouth a couple of times and once or twice throat fucking. Blow jobs whilst driving and fucking on the car bonnet in the countryside However she'd never dress up or wear stockings or have any light on except TV at best. Also after 4 or 5 years all of it stopped except service sex bout 6 times a year at best. From feast to famine in a heartbeat typical woman.

Offline PUNTY43

My OH provides all services very willingly and is fairly good at most. But even if steak and chips was your favourite meal you wouldn't have it every night for 20 odd years.

Offline dubs

There is. A woman who won’t do anything at all.

Online threechilliman

Offline mh

Despite a brief flirtation with anal I don't think I'm getting that again

Very happy to be wrong sometimes.  :yahoo: