Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Organic Massage - Shepherd's Bush Road  (Read 5861 times)

Offline GoodWillPunting94

Second time using this place today. First time I walked and tried Lydia, short, hot enough Chinese girl born in Indonesia led me to a room. I stripped off to the shower, she entered as I was still showering and managed to convince her to join. After a few minutes of showering, I told her I wanted sex, slipped a rubber on and went for it. Didn't even bother with the massage

Went back today, booked 30 minutes four hand 'massage' with Lydia and her friend FiFi, a hot young Chinese girl. This time, FiFi entered as I was showering, watched her strip off in front of me and then joined me in the shower, as I was washing her Lydia came in, stripped off and joined us both in the shower. A couple of minutes of B2B sort of standing, before we stepped out and I slipped a condom on. Lydia sucked me OW for a few mins before I fucked her doggy, lasted about 30 seconds, busted over her arse (she has a sexy little tramp stamp too) and went in the shower again to clean off my cum. We cleaned off and went for round too, this time Lydia sucked me OW, fucked her hard in doggy and missionary over the massage table, whilst FiFi played with my balls and bumhole before switching and fucking FiFi again, with Lydia playing with my balls and arse. Time was up and this time I couldn't cum, FiFi laid me down on the massage table and tried to give me a happy ending whilst I sucked Lydia's tits but I only had one load for them today.

Fantastic experience. £150 for a threesome basically. 30 for the 'massage' and 60 each for a shag. Not bad!

Offline sparkus

Well Lydia told me they'd done it before, it was my personal first time with two girls

Operry

Can I please give more accurate location?
Thanks

Offline Deeeazy

Sounds too good to be true !

Offline myothernameis

Sounds too good to be true !

That's 2 reviews by the op that sound to good to be true

Fifi and Lydia joined him in the shower for a threesome

he release one weeks of spunk on Luciana, now glazed face

Offline rebelsurge

£150?
 £30 x 2 Massage
£60 x 2 Tips
Total £180
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline Jonestown

£150?
 £30 x 2 Massage
£60 x 2 Tips
Total £180

For 30 minutes ?

This all sounds like complete fantasy.

Offline dirtywelsh16

Who’s going to test this out then? I’m in the big smoke this week  :manhater: and would love to know if this is true

Offline dirtywelsh16

Spokecto them and can confirm both those girls work there.

Well as a fellow Welshman in London I wish you all the best ;) but yes you are right, it was £180, 60 for the four hands! Maths not my strong point lol

Offline dirtywelsh16

Well as a fellow Welshman in London I wish you all the best ;) but yes you are right, it was £180, 60 for the four hands! Maths not my strong point lol

I will be trying it out tomorrow might just for the one girl tho as to edge of the side of caution.  Both the girls are working tomorrow, which would you say is the best on the eye? Best ass/tits and toned body.

FiFi is hotter. Generally can't say Chinese girls have the best bodies but she has decent amount of ass, jiggles nicely in doggy. Crap English though, Lydia speaks well and is really naughty

Offline markfin

This is the website I think

External Link/Members Only

says 30 mins is £35 and 1 hour £60 which is much more than most places

I would be interested to know if anyone else has tried

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
This is the website I think

External Link/Members Only

says 30 mins is £35 and 1 hour £60 which is much more than most places

I would be interested to know if anyone else has tried

Yes I was trying to work out where the place was, as the prices of that place don’t match the OPs £30 charge

Offline Jonestown

Yes I was trying to work out where the place was, as the prices of that place don’t match the OPs £30 charge

Its a couple of doors up from Relaxation Oasis.

Offline dirtywelsh16

:thumbsup: I can confirm this is 100% accurate review.

30 mins with Fifi with full service for £60 +£30 massage

She confirmed she dose 4 hands with Lydia and you pop twice plus massage. I would think you need to book 1 hour tho!

Offline Jonestown

She confirmed she dose 4 hands with Lydia and you pop twice plus massage. I would think you need to book 1 hour tho!

What about a full review from you on FiFi ?

How you find FiFi then butt? ;) wouldn't mind seeing your review

Offline Rubbadub

So you're paying £90 for a half hour shag?

Suppose it's straight forward and can get a bit of a massage too.

Online MajorPayne

So you're paying £90 for a half hour shag?

Suppose it's straight forward and can get a bit of a massage too.
Expensive though, when you can find FS cheaper elsewhere.