Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: All For You For Just £20,000 A Month!  (Read 1161 times)

Offline Corus Boy

STAR-LORD

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

A mere £667 a day.

Form an orderly queue now please. :drinks:

How much?!  :wacko:

£100 for half hour incall, £160 for 1 hour incall, and £3000 for an overnight?

Jeez I could get my foot in the door for application with well written, good grammar email/text messages and a good telephone manner. But 1 negative so far won't be swaying my breaches.

She looks very good, but I'm out.  :timeout:

Offline Kingy28

To earn £20000 net per month, under the PAYE/NIC rates,  you have to earn approx  £450000 per annum. Bargain!! :dash:

np500

She’s up for rich super dady types, good luck to her if someone wants to pay it, I was just about to book her when another booking option came up that I could’t turn down, well I could have, but did’t want to ! At 5.11 plus heels, I know im going to be itching with frustration while she’s here, just have to hope she comes back some time, will be watching.

Offline Steelworker

If I wasn’t away, I’d have tried an hour incall despite the one bad review just to see what she was like. I’ve probably been spared a mediocre punt but I was drawn to the height and pictures.

Offline Corus Boy

If I wasn’t away, I’d have tried an hour incall despite the one bad review just to see what she was like. I’ve probably been spared a mediocre punt but I was drawn to the height and pictures.

I had similar thoughts.  :drinks:

STAR-LORD

I had a funny feeling you'd consider doing that.  :D

Offline Doombar

The "receives fisting" would put me off.  Clearly not tight in that dept!

Her negative was written 5 years ago and no further reviews on here.  Guess no other UKP'ers have bothered since.