Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lora Rom E11 Massage & H.E.  (Read 5365 times)

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Thanks Spata Prada for your original review from which i discovered this huge set  :hi:
External Link/Members Only. Jan mid week on a really cold night.

Arrived early and text her . She repied rooms was still booked for 1 more hour . Parked up and walked infront of the Romanian nail bar beauticians . Laura was sat in front window playing with her phone . Obvious it was her as the boobs were so large . Thought i'll be back in an hour and playing with them  . Walked down E11 High Rd to a new modern barbers which was quiet . Stopped had hot towel shave and trim £25.00. and left feeling fresh . Crossed road and had a quick drink in the Romanian off sale off licence bootle shop for a quick glass of vino . 50 mins gone and Lora text me saying she can access the room now . So straight back to the beauticians .

Comms  sms texts and calls between me and Lora ,said I would come down the following day , planned  over 2 days. Had originally called her with no luck of a reply then next day got an sms text  :scare: but was not obvious what she does  :thumbsup:

Looks 5/10 - Lora is a 5 or 6 /10 . Not a beauty or pretty but not unappealing or a monster . Works with a 2 nd S.P. The other lady was older approx 40yrs ,size 8 or 10 dark hair and olive latin skin colouring , fair sized boobs . Kept eye contact with me when saying hello and again eye contact when i left and she said goodbye so she was definitely playing the flirting card  .  Lora is probably early 30s, about 5’ 5” tall, shoulder length black hair loose . Interesting shape, she has massive massive boobs! Firm , well shaped , good harmony of size and can be played with a lot without getting sensitive . She’s a little bit large, possibly size 14-16, so not a fatty and firm muscle groups  but certainly not trim in any sense. No big belly or gut but definitely a small excess around stomach . One tattoo noticeable on her tricep. Lora is Romanian and very very cheerful. She smiles a lot, her English is teacher level . She is ultra confident of herself and is very confident handling cock . We were talking for the majority of the 30 minutes. After 2 mins into the massage Lora mentioned that the other S.P. would do a four hands massage if i requested  :yahoo: Interested but wanted to see how Lora performed her skilled services on a one-to-one for this 1st visit .

Service 8/10 - we enter a small room and i get naked and wear a towel awaiting her return . She stands very close to me , in my personal zone so i start to feel both her huge boobs. Still in a tight fitting bra beneath her T-Shirt and she completely ignores that   i say i know its £25.00 for the room and massage what about H.R. as on my first visit i just want to try the basics not the breat relief , topless massage and breast play we had previously discussed . She is cool and settles on £20.00.  The massage itself is really good . Starts with her dry towelling me to get my circulation going , then kneels on my legs and releases my back then climbs off gets the oil and starts firm but good massage .using warm very lightly scented oil, probably one of the better massages I have experienced. Lora asks about the sports and gym routines i have done and complements me on my skin colouring with the oils on it .She’s good at finding your legit tense areas and giving them a nice rub with her hands. The massage gets gradually more sensual but not overly . Time to turnover, Lora says 25mins gone already she needs to do .H.R. T-Shirt and bra off .They are pretty spectacular! I really wouldn’t want to guess the size I was transfixed by how large Lora’s breasts  must be FFs . Lora starts to oil me up and says in a minute i going to bring my boobs closer to your face as i am rubbing the small of her back . Her technique is both rubbing and manipulating as well as using her hand to really slide up and down my shaft .She moves and puts the boobs in my face i lick and suck her nipples which she starts to whimper about as the nipples stand up . I push them over my cock to which she says you are being naughty i reply you started it and put her cupped boobs round my cock . Lora changes arm position to ensure they don't slip off my shaft and laughs  more  oil onto my hard shaft, a few strokes and I’m finished. She makes sure she gets every drop out of me and on her boobs  Lora uses a hot towel to remove the oily evidence and it’s time for me to exit.

Car parking - there are limited parking bays near the shop but some of them are for permit holders only. I managed to find a space a couple of minutes away but lots of restrictions apply. Not very close to Stratford Tube or Leytonstone stations .

Premises 3/5 - from the outside the place looks like a average EE beauty parlour with ladies getting manicures and hair treatments. The massage takes place in what seems like a stock room that has been transformed into a nice massage room. Radio was on loud in the massage room but could still here conversation outside and i am sure they must have heard the noises of joy i made . Note that this place doesn’t have a shower so you will be towelled off at the end and did not see a toilet but there must have been one !

Value for money 8/10 In the end a total of £45 was given, Seems to be the market average rate for massage & H.R. and as i got more than that although Lora told me afterwards i had a service level above the price i paid for me it was good vfm   :dance:. That price compares to a 20 mins a bang and go in this area with Polish Milfs or Rom , Bulgarian EE's in their mid 20s .

Repeat quite a nice service from a very personable young lady so definitely Yes. Even just to visit for a decent massage I would highly recommend Lora. Will try to find out who else she gets her boobs out along side  apart from just the other Romanian S.PS that i saw and next time it will be the 4 Boobs massage  :P.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 01:42:49 pm by Azucar D Artagnan »

Offline RAJEC

This sounds promising... thanks for the review!

Not after much more than a topless wank, or even a tit wank ( I am wary of the rom), so this sounds reasonable.

Eagerly anticipating the 4 hand or tit, review!

This sounds promising... thanks for the review!

Not after much more than a topless wank, or even a tit wank ( I am wary of the rom), so this sounds reasonable.

Eagerly anticipating the 4 hand or tit, review!

The Rom reputation precedes them but on this day i found a good one . She's very fair skinned so definitely not a Roma which have so often been reviewed here as nightmares  :scare: also the business looks legit so they wont want firey tempers loosing it in side the shop !

Offline RAJEC

The Rom reputation precedes them but on this day i found a good one . She's very fair skinned so definitely not a Roma which have so often been reviewed here as nightmares  :scare: also the business looks legit so they wont want firey tempers loosing it in side the shop !

I shall be planning a visit and long may this place continue!

Offline RAJEC

Thinking that I venture to Leyton, may be worth 4 handing it.

If so, am I correct in assuming:

£25 each for 30 - £50
£20 each for top less - £40
Total £90

Conscious no one has seen the older lady but would be keen to try this.

Any thoughts?

Offline Sparta Prada

Nice review, when do I get a share of the royalties for plagarism lol!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=181586.0

Nice review, when do I get a share of the royalties for plagarism lol!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=181586.0

:lol: :D :P  :hi: I'll get you a drink in that Romanian off licence  :sarcastic:

Thinking that I venture to Leyton, may be worth 4 handing it.

If so, am I correct in assuming:

£25 each for 30 - £50
£20 each for top less - £40
Total £90

Conscious no one has seen the older lady but would be keen to try this.

For  me  it should be one room booking fee of £25 and two lots of S.Ps fees £40.00 ... total £65.00  :thumbsup:

This is not a piss take but my suggestion would be pop into a party shop and buy 2 masquerade masks and ask them to wear them . I have done this before with whores that have incredible bodies but a bit facially challenged and found the S.Ps actually like this  :dancegirl: and it creates a bit more of a unique experience . If your budget is a bit tighter take along two brown paper bags  :sarcastic:

Offline sparkus

The older one would make milk curdle. Avoid.

Offline RAJEC

The older one would make milk curdle. Avoid.

Will heed your advice!

Offline sparkus

Will heed your advice!

I cannot see any benefit facially, body or demeanour over Lora at all.  As I left I saw her smoking outside and wondered why anyone would.

Offline RAJEC

I cannot see any benefit facially, body or demeanour over Lora at all.  As I left I saw her smoking outside and wondered why anyone would.

This is why this forum is so helpful!

Offline sparkus

Lora and one other member on here (via DM) told me that she does HE only but it has to be requested and she won't just offer it.  One for braver souls!

Offline RAJEC

Lora and one other member on here (via DM) told me that she does HE only but it has to be requested and she won't just offer it.  One for braver souls!

I don’t have a problem asking. Especially if the tits are as appealing as has been mentioned

Offline sparkus

I don’t have a problem asking. Especially if the tits are as appealing as has been mentioned

On the other one? They're not.  She's very muscly and caked in make up.  But... others may have a different take, though I'm not gonna TOFTT.

Offline RAJEC

On the other one? They're not.  She's very muscly and caked in make up.  But... others may have a different take, though I'm not gonna TOFTT.

No I refer to Lora. I may go with enough cash for a 4 hand scenario, and not go ahead if she is a munter, which I think is the likely outcome here.

Offline Sparta Prada

With me Lora went straight to the point pretty much as she locked the door and said HE was available. See my review of her, the link I posted above.

Offline RAJEC

With me Lora went straight to the point pretty much as she locked the door and said HE was available. See my review of her, the link I posted above.

I think it’s only fair to try her and report back  :lol:

Is she far from the station?

Offline sparkus

I was face down and she said "In total, 40 is OK?" which I took for HE being offered.  I asked for, nay demanded, topless and she asked for £50.

She said that she lets men suggest what they want as we all want different levels of sensuality, aint that the truth! But she knows what side her bread is buttered so keeps the £15 rate for HE which seems quite competitive.  My only concern is her prices will go up thanks to these reviews.

Offline sparkus

I think it’s only fair to try her and report back  :lol:

Is she far from the station?

I'd say 10 mins walk from the Overground, 10 mins by bus from the Underground.  I've cycled/gone by car my two visits.

Online brandc

in terms of the quality of the actual massage how does it compare Thaiway Massage - Walthamstow (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=178609.0)?

Offline sparkus

Having been to both, Thaiway is more professional and holistic. Lora probably knows her market is rub, tug and jug so it's more that with her.

Online brandc

Thank you... and who gives the better tug job? haha

Offline sparkus

Lora, by half. As I commented, I found Thaiway very meh and will not be returning.

Offline Linx

Anyone see the other girl Bella? What she offers? :rolleyes:

Offline RAJEC

Anyone see the other girl Bella? What she offers? :rolleyes:

If Bella was the same woman as described earlier that I saw when I came in, she is a proper milf. What makes me think it was someone else is the woman I saw had a tight body and possibly fake tits (maybe c cup). She looked like a filthy milf though as I may be tempted to book her as well.

Offline sparkus

It's definitely her. Lora says they do four-handers and said I should try her if I wanted (I don't) but seemed to warn her extras are minimal by comparison.

Offline Linx

Yah the milf one Is Bella, I think she offer more , I didn't try no one but see both of them in the shop !

Offline RAJEC

It's definitely her. Lora says they do four-handers and said I should try her if I wanted (I don't) but seemed to warn her extras are minimal by comparison.

If bella is hefty on the extras then I’ll give it a miss as she isn’t all that. Induces curiosity, but not enough to kill the cat. Or pussy.

Offline sparkus

I've only seen Lora twice but she said the other one shared the room with her and I could try her etc. (Nothankyou) I asked her if she provided similar services and she said "Just happy end and you have to ask her for it as she won't offer it."

Each to their own but I can see no reason why anyone visiting there would want anything from her.

Offline RAJEC

I've only seen Lora twice but she said the other one shared the room with her and I could try her etc. (Nothankyou) I asked her if she provided similar services and she said "Just happy end and you have to ask her for it as she won't offer it."

Each to their own but I can see no reason why anyone visiting there would want anything from her.

Agreed!