Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Did anyone use to go to Laceys of Slough then Heathrow  (Read 1083 times)

Kooks22

Laceys was my favourite place to go.  I used to regularly see Lauren but they had other girls too and the prices were always good. No place like it these days here. I have tried I Babes but it's too expensive.

Offline Boates

Yep, I went there when they were in Slough. Can't remember my regular but she did anal, a curvy blonde from one of the Russian satellites. I think her name started with M.
Had an appointment the day they closed, unfortunately not told until I got there. Apparently the neighbours cottoned on to what was going on.
Favourite haunt was Les Girls though .... Oh I wonder where Paige is now, last heard of in Dubai.

Offline Jerboa

Yes went there a couple of times once to see Portia and then Lisa.

Kooks22

I know that Lisa is still working and Tammy too. Imagine what would happen if you got caught in the middle when the Police were arrived.

Offline samtor

Lacey's was totally addictive.  My favourite was Tabitha who had the most intoxicating high-pitched voice.  Also saw Porsha (who also worked House of Divine in MK), and Lisa (who is still around as you say.

Kooks22

When it was at Slough it used to be only £50.00 for 30 minutes GFE with an attractive girl. What a place.

Offline berksboy

Was this at the house that got burnt down ?

Kooks22

The one at Slough owned two places, they were next door to each other so there was always a choice ☺

Kooks22

I wonder if any of the girls still work from there.