Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Isla Brooks - Solihull  (Read 4412 times)

42 review(s) for Isla_Brooks (35 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Thing

Guys

Had the pleasure to meet Isla a few days ago, thank you all for your information and advice before.

Positives
- Comms were excellent, a few AW emails which Isla replied to quickly, and because I was a Newbi with no feedback, had a quick phone chat a few days before the meet.
- Girl in the picture, very fit body, stand about 5'3 without heels, size 8, pictures are correct, very attractive in real live.

Location - a house in Solihull with a very nice clean and warm room, 10 out of 10

The Meet

Isla texted location on the day with street and where to park! Being first outing I arrived way too early! I assume we all do that on the first time!

When I got the call to go to the house I have to say I was nervous! But when Isla met me at the door she was really friendly, which surprised me a bit, (sorry, not to mention very attractive) She gave me a nice DFK at the door which boosted my confidence a bit.

Up to room! we got down to business, all services on her list was delivered with a smile and without fuss, the usual OWO, 69, protected fucking told place using multiple condoms, (changing in between oral, fucking, etc)

The actual sex was very very good, but the greatest thing that got me was how well and friendly Isla delivers it, especially for a Newbi like me. She made me feel welcomed and relaxed during the whole hour and there was no clock watching and did not feel rushed.

So guys to finish, Isla is the real deal, all her Positive reviews are true and well deserved! and I for one will be back and not just for the sex!

I  suppose you should read this with my limited experience inmind, But I can't imagine a nicer lady to start my punting career!

Offline trivago

Glad you enjoyed it The Thing.
Link and duration/Price paid?

Offline Sinz

Glad you enjoyed it The Thing.
Link and duration/Price paid?

The review has been linked at the top of the review, below the title.

Offline trivago

The review has been linked at the top of the review, below the title.

Thanks Sinz, missed that  :thumbsup:

Still think its a good idea for the OP to add the link personally to their review as there could be two girls with similar names

Offline Sinz

Thanks Sinz, missed that  :thumbsup:

Still think its a good idea for the OP to add the link personally to their review as there could be two girls with similar names

I agree, in this instance the OP added the AW link to the title of the review, which was removed as it is not meant to be in the title and the location was added to the title.  :thumbsup:

Offline Spacer

She came off my HL when she stopped OWO but it looks like she is offering it again so back onto the list she goes!   :D

Spacer

Offline Digger1965

Welcome, and what a girl to start with. Isla is up there with the best, glad she still delivers a quality service.

Offline Littlefoot

Nice 1st review Thing  :thumbsup: hope it's the first of many. Good to see you had a good time! Good to hear Isla's good with newbies also! :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 08:54:04 am by Littlefoot »

Ming

So guys to finish, Isla is the real deal, all her Positive reviews are true and well deserved! and I for one will be back and not just for the sex!

Thanks for the review Thing, pleased to hear you enjoyed and Isla is still on form.

Just a word of caution though, don't become emotionally attached to any WG! I only stress that as I thought the above statement was a little curious.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review Thing, pleased to hear you enjoyed and Isla is still on form.

Just a word of caution though, don't become emotionally attached to any WG! I only stress that as I thought the above statement was a little curious.

I noticed that also, and nearly commented, but then thought perhaps he was referring to all her other services, or he's going back for a massage? You may be right thought!

Thing, she's a prostitute providing sexual services for money, never forget that with any of them!  :drinks:

Offline Thing

Guys,

Thanks for the caution, I meant she relaxes me and relieves stress. At the end of the day it is a Business transaction, which I am fine with.

Thanks all!!!

Ming

Guys,

Thanks for the caution, I meant she relaxes me and relieves stress. At the end of the day it is a Business transaction, which I am fine with.

Thanks all!!!

Good man, we'll look forward to your future reviews.

Offline smiley9

Guys,

Thanks all!!!

Exactly at the end of the day a Good WG SP makes her Punters feel special however she does this with Everyone !
Its all about  the Money  :lol:

Thanks for the Review

:drinks:

Offline alpharius

Glad you enjoyed. Do really need to get round to seeing her (I hear she's given up smoking and got her teeth whitened?). Just wish she was curvier, I can find lean girls hard to get off with unless they scratch other fetishes

Offline smiley9

Glad you enjoyed. Do really need to get round to seeing her (I hear she's given up smoking and got her teeth whitened?). Just wish she was curvier, I can find lean girls hard to get off with unless they scratch other fetishes

She may have had her teeth whitened but I don't think she has completely given up smoking  :lol:

:drinks: