Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE Betty Polish - young curvy and friendly - Hoxton - TOFFT  (Read 7291 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Face: 8/10 - as per pics. Gnd good looking
Body: 7/10 - nice curves, incredibly smooth skin, nice youthful body. More size 8/10 to me.
Attitude: 9/10 - very friendly, and chatty
Service: 9/10 - great people, really one of the top I have had. Good company finish. But pulled away after conclusion. Some kissing with younger.
Venue: hoxton area - discrete.
Return: probably not
Recommend: yes for those that like cutest Lucy like girls.
Price: 90 for 30 with cim.
Comms: very good.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sinz

Good find FBM.

£20 extra for CIM, not specified on her profile. Thanks for letting us know.

How was her Oral skills and kissing any DFK?

« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 09:10:19 pm by Sinz »

Offline fitalic

FlyingBreadMan

Good find FBM.

£20 extra for CIM, not specified on her profile. Thanks for letting us know.

How was her Oral skills and kissing any DFK?

Oral was excellent - lots of tongue. I kissed briefly, and impression was she would allow it.

I did not do anal but she commented she does it and likes it.

Offline Sinz

Oral was excellent - lots of tongue. I kissed briefly, and impression was she would allow it.

I did not do anal but she commented she does it and likes it.

Thanks that’s really helpful.

Offline BootsnBunches

Looks a cracker. Hot listed. Thanks.

Offline Sinz

Offline BootsnBunches

New PC. Taking time to settle as doing updates.

Offline Meursault

Thanks OP.
Was the venue in that small low rise estate behind the wall in Old Street?
If so, that's good news, as the girls in that flat are genuine independents.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks OP.
If so, that's good news, as the girls in that flat are genuine independents

No offence but how would you know that?

I'd agree they are not 'coerced' or 'trafficked' as I have punted some there but I am interested in what you define by 'independent' as im curious

:hi:

FlyingBreadMan

Thanks OP.
If so, that's good news, as the girls in that flat are genuine independents.

No, it was Hoxton. Otherwise of old Street.

Offline Meursault

No offence but how would you know that?

I'd agree they are not 'coerced' or 'trafficked' as I have punted some there but I am interested in what you define by 'independent' as im curious

No offence taken. I spoke, at length, to Lidia who worked at that flat. She explained that the flat was rented legitimately from agents (not pimps) by a group of EU legal girls, all of whom knew what they were doing collectively, and did not need a pimp to organise them.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 09:39:02 pm by Meursault »

FlyingBreadMan

No offence taken. I spoke, at length, to Lidia who worked at that flat. She explained that the flat was rented legitimately from agents (not pimps) by a group of EU legal girls, all of whom knew what they were doing collectively, and did not need a pimp to organise them.

Ah...I really miss Lidia. She gone for good?

Offline Meursault

Ah...I really miss Lidia. She gone for good?
I fear so. Last time I saw her she said she "might" come back in January. She didn't and I think she is probably immersed in the family business she mentioned. Shame, as she was a very good SP and genuinely lovely person.

Offline dfg

AW is saying legitimacy of the profile in question.

Not 100% sure why they think that apart from that it’s been reported. Presumably best avoid? If so, a shame as she looked rather good.

Offline Sinz

AW is saying legitimacy of the profile in question.

Not 100% sure why they think that apart from that it’s been reported. Presumably best avoid? If so, a shame as she looked rather good.

AW says that, since her profile was created 2 days ago and is pending verification, perfectly normal.

Offline pepsicolaboy

I fear so. Last time I saw her she said she "might" come back in January. She didn't and I think she is probably immersed in the family business she mentioned. Shame, as she was a very good SP and genuinely lovely person.

Thanks Meursault  :rolleyes:

I called late evening yesterday but no pick up, guess she was done for the day.

Usually 2 at this location and have been MILFs, obviously Betty is younger, id be keen to find out who the other one is/will be

mrhappypants

Meursault, not to contradict you but Lydia was originally part of the Radnor Street crew who later decamped to the block off Old Street where I originally met Petite Mia.  Mia’s move to another property in Hoxton Square made me think she was managed.  I have not visited the Old Street address for some months as Betty is the first interesting profile in some while.  Mia is on tour and no sign of Lydia for several months.

Offline Sinz

Punted this one - definitely going to be a Negative

Will try and review later today.

Offline v I r G I n

Punted this one - definitely going to be a Negative

Will try and review later today.
Saw her earlier today too, and also a fat Negative from me too. Absolutely wasted my cash. I'll post details later.
Banned reason: Persistent white knighting on negative review
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pepsicolaboy

Oh no what a shame, was going to go and 'sample' the goods  :rolleyes:

Thanks for the warning gents, I will wait for the reviews

Sorry you had shit punts

Offline austin28

Sorry to hear that and thanks for the heads up. She was on my short list to see but now will not bother. Will be looking forward to your reviews.

Offline rdbnrnr

I was actually planning on seeing her tomorrow. Gonna put it on hold until I read the negative reviews.

Bellair

I tried getting a slot in yesterday but she was fully booked till 8
Not waiting around for 3 hours.
Must have been you guys.
And agreed have had the same conversation with Lidia.

Offline Uncle Fester

Thanks guys. I was about to phone for a booking for this afternoon, saved me the disappointment.

mrhappypants

Saw her earlier today too, and also a fat Negative from me too. Absolutely wasted my cash. I'll post details later.

We are still waiting for your review I think?