Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie_Dream - Manchester  (Read 1669 times)

16 review(s) for Sophie_Dream (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
18 review(s) for SophieDreamx (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline ally24

External Link/Members Only

30 Mins £60

The Lady: Around 5"8,big bust however not firm and some tattoos. Also looks slimmer than size 16.

The service: Arrived 5 mins earlier and let her know to which she let me into the flat. My first impression was I didn't feel an attraction to her and it would be a rubbish punt. However, she seemed friendly and conversation flowed. She led me downstairs to a bedroom which had 2 double beds squeezed in, one could almost be mistaken thinking you were in a EE pimphouse! No shower offered but I'd just come straight from the gym so no problem there. On to the massage which was just a hand rub and for the first time in my punting career I was completely soft when I turned over but sophie soon changed that with some DFK and OWO. Her technique was enthusiastic and good with  lots of noises being made happy to take it all the way which was enjoyable. Sex in a few positions and finished in mish with her making all the right noises.

This is where it would be a neutral- I am going to assume she doesn't wash in between clients. I MAY be wrong however I felt a bit off when giving RO and also upon completion of the punt she simply used wipes and got changed.

She also mentioned her friend was in the flat so assume she works too but didn't ask the name.

Offline NigelF

Cheers for the review, very helpful information  :drinks:

I think her friend is this girl (External Link/Members Only) as she's moved towards the city centre too and they've worked together in the past but of course that doesn't guarantee they're flatmates now.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 02:12:48 pm by NigelF »

Offline ally24

I did notice someone in the room as I walked past but didn’t see her. Had I known I would certainly have enquiries about joining us as I have her on my HL! :dash:

Offline NigelF

I did notice someone in the room as I walked past but didn’t see her. Had I known I would certainly have enquiries about joining us as I have her on my HL! :dash:

If it is her, I've done a review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=172163.0

She's a good punt, not amazing but certainly solid IMO. I imagine she'd be good in a duo with a Sophie.

Offline Sophiex

• Service Provider
Hi everyone it's Sophie here. I'm just responding to the above review as I was quite shocked when I read it. Just to clarify a few things

I work from a two bedroom modern apartment in the city centre which I share with sex kitten Estella. One of the room does have two beds in it but I have no idea why anyone would think it is a pimphouse- I am 100% independent.

Secondly I ALWAYS wash between clients- I don't take a shower in front of the client as it would be pretty weird spending 10 minutes in the shower while the client waits on his own in the room. Plus, he didn't ask to use the shower which was available.

I'm sorry to appear like I'm ranting but I am a professional and I hope other punters both past and present agree.

On another note, me and Estella do work as a duo  ;)

BFG.

Cheers for the review, very helpful information  :drinks:

I think her friend is this girl (External Link/Members Only) as she's moved towards the city centre too and they've worked together in the past but of course that doesn't guarantee they're flatmates now.

Looks like you were spot on mate. She does duos with her mate.