Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: englishpussyforyou - caddington (Luton) owo,cim  (Read 849 times)

2 review(s) for baldpussyforyou (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Cim420

External Link/Members Only

£40 - topless 15min owo,cim

Comms, good 3/4 texts 

Arrived at postcode and she phoned me and directed me to her house whilst on the phone to one another.

Family home, no one in as fair as I could hear.

She is quite stern and reminds me off the white witch from the 1st Narnia film.

Paperwork done confirmed it was owo.

She knelt on her knees and began owo.

Tbf she was alot better with me than clunghopper (recent reviewer)

Owo wasn't amazing but it wasnt to bad she made a reasonable effort.

Alright suction and took it half way down.

15min owo and I cim.

When I hade cim she took a small blue plastic dish/tub from under the bed and spat it into that and then slide it back under.

Fuck knows what that was about lol.

Would I return?
Na, plan D/E perhaps.
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Clungehopper

Excellent review TITSOITP I really like your style of review.

I agree about the witch comment, she was incredibly stern and just not as welcoming as most. Clearly my face may have indicated more than perhaps I was trying to let on!

I am thinking the tub under the bed was probably the reason for the awful spunky smell when I arrived.

She probably feeds it to hubby when he gets home  :vomit:, seems strange she is saving it all!

Offline Cim420

Excellent review TITSOITP I really like your style of review.

I agree about the witch comment, she was incredibly stern and just not as welcoming as most. Clearly my face may have indicated more than perhaps I was trying to let on!

I am thinking the tub under the bed was probably the reason for the awful spunky smell when I arrived.

She probably feeds it to hubby when he gets home  :vomit:, seems strange she is saving it all!

Thanks clung,

Hubby must be a right puppet, definitely does as told.
I dont even want to think about what further use they use it for.  :vomit:

Look forward to your second review.
Banned reason: Discussing other punters negs with SPs then white knighting and promising pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac