Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY BRIANA 69 - Liverpool  (Read 3015 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline sailor_man

SEXY BRIANA 69

External Link/Members Only

Date: 2nd March 2018

Price: £60

So after asking around for what I would of perceived as a legitimate review (ignoring the positive reviews on AW), I decided to TOFTT.\
Face pictures in her profile, looks stunning with great physique.

Txt her with quick response, following by asking to confirm some of her likes (OWO/RO), all confirmed by txt.

5 mins before meet, she text and confirms, and requests to txt when outside premises (side street in business district of town). Her reply was door code and apartment details. Knocked on door and was greeted by the same girl in the images.

Stunning Girl, Great skin, amazing eyes.
Her English wasn't great, so our comms was broken, I know a bit of Romanian but didn't use it.

Now when you mention Rom girls, we associate with Covered half hearted oral, no RO, and general distant attitude mostly...... Not with this girl.

One of best oral sessions (both ways) she's very receptive. Started a Bit of Mish, then her on top, finished with 69, came on body.

Throughout the meeting, conversation was relaxed, definitely not clinical.

Would I see her again... HELL YES.

Offline Fiddlersferry

Nice review..maybe I will give her a try midweek.

Offline Mr long sausage

Was the oral with or without?

I've looked at this girl but the nose puts me off. She looks like the type that would be pig ugly in real life, but if you say shes decent I might give it a go.

Offline milkman10

absolutely amazing girl seen her a few times

Offline NigelF

absolutely amazing girl seen her a few times

Get a full review up, it would be very helpful and it doesn't need to be long (just make sure to include details about her appearance (especially compared to her pics) and the specific services you received and why they were good). 

Did anyone get any DFK? Also, I imagine she isn't 18, how old do you think she really is?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 03:48:01 pm by NigelF »

Offline milkman10

dfk yes her pics are spot on id say shes even better in the flesh and her age 18 to 20

il post a review later today

Offline NigelF

dfk yes her pics are spot on id say shes even better in the flesh and her age 18 to 20

il post a review later today

Cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

was meant to see her today , she read my message on adult work and ignored it

Offline Lucretius

Call me sceptical but Briana registers 28/1/2018. Porto10 registers 1/2/2018 and gives glowing review. Anyone else seen her?

Offline NigelF

Call me sceptical but Briana registers 28/1/2018. Porto10 registers 1/2/2018 and gives glowing review. Anyone else seen her?

I agree with that however I do trust sailor_man's reviews because I've seen two of the girls he's reviewed and both girls (and my experiences with them) were pretty much exactly as he described. One of them also had no reviews or even comments on here so he's almost certainly genuine.

Also, we haven't seen port10's review yet so perhaps it won't be too glowing or fluffy (even though his comment here was). Since he's not posted it yet he should have a read of this guide for some very handy tips on review writing: External Link/Members Only
He should also feel free to look at the reviews of others (personally I'd recommend my own but of course I would) to get a flavour of decent ways to write them.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 09:44:11 pm by NigelF »

Offline sailor_man

WW. Strange shes cancelled or not replied. I arranged just via txt not AW and all sorted within an hour.

Trust me keep at it/her. Defo worthwile and for £60/30min... bugger all else in Liverpool tbh. £80 for Emma85 whose hot, but not +£20 hotter than Briana.

Well maybe her lips haha.

Offline sailor_man

I agree with that however I do trust sailor_man's reviews because I've seen two of the girls he's reviewed and both girls (and my experiences with them) were pretty much exactly as he described. One of them also had no reviews or even comments on here so he's almost certainly genuine.

Thanks bud 👍🏻

At sea for a few months now though so no reviews for a bit.

AT2K

Went to see Briana after reading this review and glad I did.

She’s a cute girl, quite lively and energetic. New to the scene, excitable and not yet jaded.

Paid £60 for 30 mins plus an extra £30 to cim. Fair price for the service in my opinion.

She had just moved to a nice flat on Leeds street. Central enough to be accessible, but far enough away to not get spotted whilst midnight skulking.

I’ll probably go for the full hour next time.

Thanks for the review.

Offline Arthur Wizard

Does she charge extra for anal?

Offline Fallen58

External Link/Members Only

What on earth is she wearing in her verification picture ???

travolta2017

a wooly jacket. What;s worong with it? She was probably cold. INher gallery she does not wear a lot now,
she is getting warmer.

Offline fitsy07lfc

She charges £60 extra for anal and £30 for filming, think i might have to give her a go ASAP