Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CarlieB - Swansea  (Read 1172 times)

2 review(s) for CarlieB (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pendraig

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £120 / hr

Coms: solely by AW

Meeting:The address via AW well in advance, parking was easy, the girl true to pictures and I would say
age is reasonably accurate  or within a few years either way, and pleasant to look at, with a friendly attitude, the apartment was clean and tidy from what I could see, bedroom was first door on the right after entering,

Drink was offered, water, coffee, tea, short chat disrobeing, Charlie, was as per her photos long med brown hair in black underwear, services included FK but no DFK, OWO, RO, she seemed to enjoy.
Penetration in loads of positions, and I think A levels would have been available with notice, as I did thumb her arse in reverse CG, finishing in HJ over her tits.

Short chat after, she divulged that she had worked in “Stuido 95” for some time and had now gone independent, whist the service was ok, I had the feeling with hindsight that it was perhaps what I would imagine a parlour service was like, but this is only supposition as I have never experienced parlour service.

In conclusion not a bad punt, but would probably not return unless there was a significant change in enthusiasm, as service was slightly mechanical.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 02:20:46 pm by Pendraig »

STAR-LORD

Thanks for the TOFFT report.  :hi: I suppose this would be a border of Positive to Neutral experience?

Offline Pendraig

Yes NW I’ve given the benefit of the doubt here, as there was nothing overtly wrong with the punt no overwhelming issues just no connection on the physical side of the meet.

STAR-LORD

Yes NW I’ve given the benefit of the doubt here, as there was nothing overtly wrong with the punt no overwhelming issues just no connection on the physical side of the meet.

That's fair enough. Thanks for the reply on that.  :thumbsup:

Woolfio 🌃🐺