Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXYSCOUSEXOLIVIA - Liverpool  (Read 2240 times)

THORMOND

First review. Please be patient. Meeting was November 2017 but I have been plucking up the courage to post as I have not been punting for long and quite new. Her name was SexyScouseBrooke at the time we met. It was a Wednesday and she had a special offer on AW  £90 for 1 hour. I had emailed her in the morning and was told that she was available at 4pm and to put in a booking request on AW confirmation and postcode was sent to me. I text her at 15:55 telling her I was nearby. No response. I text again. No response. I was about to walk when I got a message. " Let me know when you are leaving Babe" I responded am already here. I was given the street and house number and the old "Give me ten minutes Babe"Stood outside a shop looking like a twat. Eventually I got to the street. Terraced house with a pink door left ajar. I walked in and for a second I thought fuck I hope this is the right house, what a fuckin dump.  Brooke was stood waiting for me in slinky knickers and bra.Gorgeous firm body. Follow me she said. Following her up the stairs her arse is amazing. Got in the room and she asked how long do I want. I told her one Hour and handed over the paperwork. As we cuddled and kissed she was soaking wet with sweat and the smell of B/O was intense. She told me to get on the bed and began to open a condom. I told her that I would like OWO first and she told me that it was another £25. Richard head told me to pay her.Then the cheeky bitch pulled my forskin back to make sure I was clean. It was okay but I ended up wanking and coming on her chin. She told me that she does not do that. It turns out that she does very little on her list. I still had some time left and asked her if she could give me a show with her wand. I was getting hard again but when I moved toward her pussy to lick her the stink of shit was awful. I was out of there within minutes. It's a shame really because she is a nice girl. I think there were a few girls working out of this shithole so I will not return.  Left me a little disillusioned with punting.

Offline Sinz

What was the general location of the punt ?

In the future it would be helpful to read, if you have spaces and paragraphs while writing reviews. Cheers

Offline Sinz

That’s awful.

Thanks for the warning OP. Definitely one to avoid.

Of the 151 fake reviews on AW, majority of them are by the same username, says it all.

goldwing1

I don`t like it when their images have those stupid ears on and dogs noses. Might be funny for a schoolgirl to do it on her facebook profile but I don`t expect to see a prostitute doing it on adultwork.

THORMOND

Thanks for the advice. The punt was in the Wavetree area of Liverpool. 

Offline Drayki

She looks ok from the pics of her on her profile, decent pair of tits but the belly and the tattoos put me off :lol: but if she can’t be bothered washing her dirty arse then it’s a definite no

Offline Gordon Bennett

Oh dear, sounds really grim! Nothing on her profile attracts me anyway.... does my head in when they describe their big fat wobbly overweight saggy arses as a "big booty" as if that makes it desirable.

Offline Golovkin

She has offered bareback in the past but removed it from her profile.

THORMOND

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only     My apolgies.

I was just founf this as I was browsing AW.  If you look at her photos then you can It's the same house.    External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only                                                                       

Offline Georgedaviesok

She looks ok from the pics of her on her profile, decent pair of tits but the belly and the tattoos put me off :lol: but if she can’t be bothered washing her dirty arse then it’s a definite no

There is some great photoshopped images in her gallery!

Offline DylzzCee

Her page has been removed on adultwork

THORMOND

Offline Real John Doe

Seen her on AW with numerous different names over the last couple of years
All with pictures that seem to look like different girls
or
Taken on good and bad days