Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester- Girl+ (TS Review) TOFTT  (Read 2558 times)

2 review(s) for girl+ (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline NW_wanderer

No other reviews for Lexi on here, so I'm going to claim the TOFTT!

Saw Lexi at her apartment a little while ago when I was passing through the area. Tried for Cece Addams, but she didn't get back to me, so txted Lexi, who replied pretty quickly and enthusiastically. All comms via txt. £100 for half an hour- a bit more than I'd like to have paid, but she's been on my hotlist for a while so thought why not.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks exactly like the pics, and delivered a nice gfe. Had a quick shower on arrival, then a bit of OW (my choice), rimming, fingering, then fucking in a couple of different positions, which she took seemingly with ease. Afterwards, jumped in the shower together and left with a smile on my face.

Offline NigelF

Nice one, you beat me to the TOFTT. I've seen her a couple of times now so I really should pull my finger out (I think I have posted about her before though just not a review).

Anyway, good review. I'll make her my next one. Need to break my TS review duck.

Offline frankc

Thanks for the review Pal.....a little too tall for my liking but thanks for having the minerals to review... :thumbsup:

Offline Titi

Really don't get the attraction to TS girls but hey this is punting and one man's meat .......................

Offline frankc

Really don't get the attraction to TS girls but hey this is punting and one man's meat .......................

Get yourself a very feminine, petite ,TS girl Pebbs .....I've shagged this one a few times and can honestly say it was mind blowing

External Link/Members Only

Offline Geoff800

Get yourself a very feminine, petite ,TS girl Pebbs .....I've shagged this one a few times and can honestly say it was mind blowing

Link?

Offline OakTree

Yep same here, totally lost on me. I admit some of them look extraordinarily fit and easily pass as a very attractive woman but I’m sorry this one reviewed just looks like a man with long hair.

Offline Titi

Yea they look good but not for me and  :hi: for exploring TS girls.

Offline Donbe

She's with Clem isn't she (post-op)?

I've fancied a go of Clem for ages.

Offline GeminiGuy1981

Well will you provide that link @Frankc?

Offline frankc

Well will you provide that link @Frankc?

Do you want me to shag her for you as well..?

Offline Beamer

.....and pay as well?

Offline GeminiGuy1981

Well I thought the purpose of this site is that we share information with each other on punts?

Offline threechilliman

Well I thought the purpose of this site is that we share information with each other on punts?

Gonna share a few reviews are we?? That's how it works.

Offline Beamer

Offline chrishornx

would be very helpful if you did provide a link

Offline NigelF

Anyway, good review. I'll make her my next one. Need to break my TS review duck.

For once, I've now finally fulfilled my promise of doing a TS review.

She's with Clem isn't she (post-op)?

I've fancied a go of Clem for ages.

I think she is, that's certainly the impression I got from other sources and it definitely makes sense/seems likely considering they're both based in Didsbury. However I did indirectly ask about that and I got the impression that she's not however she may have just misunderstood. I do think she definitely lives with someone else though as I have heard someone else in the flat.

Offline GeminiGuy1981

Gonna share a few reviews are we?? That's how it works.

I haven’t met anyone to punt with yet.

Offline OakTree

I haven’t met anyone to punt with yet.

You do realise this is a punting forum? A place where individuals go off and pay a certain type of woman or in this case a she man (generally known as a prostitute) for sexual favours. They then come back here and tell us all about it. It’s just that when you say this.

I just wonder what information you intended to share with us. At the moment I can only imagine it’s the bus route you might take for your punting deflowering, if that ever happens.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 12:34:21 am by OakTree »