Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lil Blondie - Mile End - very petite young girl and vanilla - TOFFT  (Read 6010 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Face: 7/10 - more cute as per pics
Body: 8/10 - a lot more petite and shorter than I expected, but exactly as pics
Attitude: 8/10 - friendly. Broken English. Not slutty.
Service: 7/10 - no kissing for me. OWO was extra 20, but light and not full on. More teasing owo. Grind was great with her on top. Bed was spongy and the carpet inform of mirror was too rough. Did not like neck kissed, but too a pointing. Bright think red condom.
Venue: above shops.
Suspicion: asked maid about special services - she asserted all covered with condom but owo is possible but for 20 extra
Towel: fresh stack to choose from - very organised.
Shower: hard to operate.
Vocabulary: little English.
Population: 2 girls - both with similar tattoos
Friend: sweet blondie - exactly as pics - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ -

Return: probably
Recommend: possibly

Hidden Image/Members Only

Her firend sweet blondie

« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 11:08:32 pm by FlyingBreadMan »

Offline thebastard

So that's £140 an hour for limp OWO and no kissing? I agree, she looks super cute, but at that price for that kind of service, I don't think it'd be worth it.

Offline pepsicolaboy

So that's £140 an hour for limp OWO and no kissing? I agree, she looks super cute, but at that price for that kind of service, I don't think it'd be worth it.

£60 pump and dump only, if anyone was tempted  :unknown:

FlyingBreadMan

Agreed. I staid 30 mins.
Looks were the only real value here.

Offline BootsnBunches

Stortford

Offline dusty99

Thanks for sharing. She looks fit. But her friend's face is dodgy. I can imagine these two trying B&S.

FlyingBreadMan

Thanks for sharing. She looks fit. But her friend's face is dodgy. I can imagine these two trying B&S.

I don't think so. But you could be assertive on the one you want to see on the phone. I was and it worked.

Offline mrx007

Holy shit that is gorgeous. If only she'd include OWO and really take a facial (bet she won't).

TBH that body is unreal. Did she have those shoes on? I think I'd see hr to have her wank me with her feet and squirt over her tits (face would be better though).

Offline yuptree

OP - how tall was she (rough estimate)? Thanks

FlyingBreadMan

OP - how tall was she (rough estimate)? Thanks

She was 5'2, and the other with the green eyes was 5'4. Estimate.

PtitPunt

thanks for the review. She says she does A+, does she ?

Offline World Sick

thanks for the review. She says she does A+, does she ?

So sorry for the late reply. Didn’t even see this. It certainly wasn’t available to me and like most good things, it probably comes as an extra. Although no mention of anal when I asked about extras by text.

Offline West London Guy

The friend has turned over her profile by the looks of it. Pics completely different now.