Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya Sensual Blonde / Bristol  (Read 1292 times)

Hectorshouse

External Link/Members Only

Comms: I meet Maya following communications via text as number is shown on her profile. I booked in advance and was given final details via text a couple of days prior to the booking.

Location: We met in an apartment block, just over the river in Bristol on the A4 near a supermarket. Plenty of free parking in the supermarket, a short walk from her apartment. The nearest rail station would be Temple Meads some 15 mins walking distance away. Not many people about, so felt comfortable and discreet in the area. 

Cost: I had booked an hour (£130)

Services: OW, RO, DT, CG, Mish and Doggy

WG: Maya is in her late 30's, Polish and a very attractive blonde, who is both polite & intelligent. She is a very cute babe, dressed in stockings and suspenders as requested. She has a short blonde bob hairstyle, which frames a pretty face with a really cheeky face and warm smile! She is a non smoker, probably size 8  with nice fantastic EE natural breasts that are just awesome!

Room: Very clean and tidy flat, plenty of space with large mirrors. I am offered a drink, paperwork completed and off to freshen up. 

The Punt: She is ready to get involved in all manner of close contact and DFK, with those lovely lips! She has a great figure and is well maintained I am soon into some oral on her - which she enjoyed, this developed into 69, she popped on the coat and she concentrated on my chap!

She is a very passionate and sensual girl and we could not wait to get into full protected penetration - various positions undertaken, her on top, me on top with her legs over my shoulders and then doggy seemed to be favorite, very deep! She certainly enjoyed the attention and it was then time for me to pop in the coat, whilst in her mouth!  Overall: This is not the first time I have seen Maya, she is a great punt, lovely body, wears nice lingerie and has always been very friendly with me.

Would I recommend and see her again yes!

Overall HH score  73.6%

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mrdiamond77

Only seen her once and that was about 18 months ago.  A good vanilla punt for me.

Offline ciderhead

Not seen her myself but a fellow punting friend at work has and said she was ok

Shaketherooom

I saw Maya once a few years ago in Bristol. I recall easy comms and a sexy woman, but a kinda vanilla punt that although i enjoyed i didnt feel the need to repeat.

vw

Thanks for the latest advert in your collection.   :rolleyes:

Is the hh score new advertising speak that you invented today.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 10:43:34 pm by vw »

Hectorshouse

VW - Not caught up with you yet! - your collection is way ahead!

As for the scoring, just following the guidelines for reviews as stipulated.