Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo with Chloe Glamour & Abbywg123 - Manchester  (Read 1534 times)

19 review(s) for chloe glamour (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
17 review(s) for abbywg123 (12 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5183322) (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline FLYING BLUE

External Link/Members Only

First thing to say is that this was very much a bargain duo at the reduced rate of £80 per 30 mins but I have not taken that into account when giving the neutral review.

Communication was good - everything sorted in a timely manner. Venue was a (somewhat shabby) hotel close to MAN. An overheard conversation would suggest that cleaning staff seem to be aware of what is going on in some of the rooms :blush:

It's a fairly brief review based on the fact that I had requested an OWO session only (i.e. no penetration required).

Both ladies perfectly as described on AW and were both friendly & welcoming.
Cleanliness & hygiene spot on.

I came away feeling the 'service' to be neutral though, because I didn't really enjoy myself and, IMHO, whilst Abby was very engaging & willing, it seemed to me that perhaps Chloe was simply going through the motions.

I had requested a double header type BJ & had hoped for CIM or a facial finish but was informed that this would be an additional cost - despite this statement on Chloe's AW page;
with no extra's charged in the room

Maybe I misunderstood & I will give the benefit of the doubt but, even with the reduced rate, I thought this to be quite wrong & therefore felt a wee bit cheated.

IF I did take the reduction in price into account (from £100 to £80) then I might have said it was Neutral bordering Positive, however my review is about the 'service' I received and not the price.
Hope this makes sense.

Return visit?
Sadly, no.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 04:27:21 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline threechilliman

Hope this makes sense.

Perfectly. A cheap punt ain't a cheap punt if its not up to much. Are these two both ex parlour?

Offline Rack Admirer

Perfectly. A cheap punt ain't a cheap punt if its not up to much. Are these two both ex parlour?

Abby has worked in parlours before and I think may have worked at TJs in the past. Not sure about Chloe.

Offline Golovkin

Thanks for the review I looked at these to quite a lot and it’s put me off the fact they seem to always be available. In my opinion they can’t give a good service if they work everyday.

Offline NigelF

Perfectly. A cheap punt ain't a cheap punt if its not up to much.

+1

I take a similar approach to Flying Blue in my reviews. It's perfectly valid and IMO actually more objective and helpful (as punters can decide the value for themselves).

It's very poor that Chloe seemed to just be going through the motions. Also, charging extra for CIM when her profile suggests otherwise is very poor too.

Thanks for the review I looked at these to quite a lot and it’s put me off the fact they seem to always be available. In my opinion they can’t give a good service if they work everyday.

In the past, I have had small issues in one punt which were very likely related to working too much - mainly with Chloe (see my duo review) however most times I've seen her (including subsequent to that review) she's been perfectly fine. I think Pebble738 also experienced something similar, see his comment here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=186859.msg1952859#msg1952859
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 05:03:59 pm by NigelF »

Offline Bustydusty

First thing to say is that this was very much a bargain duo at the reduced rate of £80 per 30 mins but I have not taken that into account when giving the neutral review.

Communication was good - everything sorted in a timely manner. Venue was a (somewhat shabby) hotel close to MAN. An overheard conversation would suggest that cleaning staff seem to be aware of what is going on in some of the rooms :blush:

It's a fairly brief review based on the fact that I had requested an OWO session only (i.e. no penetration required).

Both ladies perfectly as described on AW and were both friendly & welcoming.
Cleanliness & hygiene spot on.

I came away feeling the 'service' to be neutral though, because I didn't really enjoy myself and, IMHO, whilst Abby was very engaging & willing, it seemed to me that perhaps Chloe was simply going through the motions.

I had requested a double header type BJ & had hoped for CIM or a facial finish but was informed that this would be an additional cost - despite this statement on Chloe's AW page;
with no extra's charged in the room

Maybe I misunderstood & I will give the benefit of the doubt but, even with the reduced rate, I thought this to be quite wrong & therefore felt a wee bit cheated.

IF I did take the reduction in price into account (from £100 to £80) then I might have said it was Neutral bordering Positive, however my review is about the 'service' I received and not the price.
Hope this makes sense.

Return visit?
Sadly, no.

Thanks for the review - I had a “cheap” threesome recently and was very disappointed - I was considering these 2 but think will stick to 1 on 1 for now

Offline NigelF

Thanks for the review - I had a “cheap” threesome recently and was very disappointed - I was considering these 2 but think will stick to 1 on 1 for now

Who disappointed you?

Please say it wasn't Lacey and Lucy (who also do an £80 duo on AW) as I've been meaning to put up a neutral for their fairly recent visit to Manchester.

Offline Bustydusty

Who disappointed you?

Please say it wasn't Lacey and Lucy (who also do an £80 duo on AW) as I've been meaning to put up a neutral for their fairly recent visit to Manchester.

No I haven’t notic3d them tbh - it was Kelly and cindy at sheridans
I haven’t reviewed but mentioned it on another thread (I will see cindy on her own tho)

Offline NigelF

No I haven’t notic3d them tbh - it was Kelly and cindy at sheridans
I haven’t reviewed but mentioned it on another thread (I will see cindy on her own tho)

Ah OK. I presume then your disappointment was mostly down to Kelly. At any rate, a review would still be very much appreciated because aside from Kelly having no reviews (except from the fluffy goldwing1), negative or neutral reviews are often much more helpful than positives. I don't expect people to review all their positives (I don't) but I would hope that people review all their negatives (I do, especially since there's little reason not to).

Ah, I just found the post - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=181870.msg1941808#msg1941808
Of course because I'm a forgetful old sod I barely bloody remember even though I was talking directly to you! So the issue was mainly just not being offered a round 2 (despite only being 10 mins into the punt). In that case I'd say a review would still be good but I'd definitely soften my stance because it's clearly not "essential".
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 08:53:44 pm by NigelF »

Offline Bustydusty

Ah OK. I presume then your disappointment was mostly down to Kelly. At any rate, a review would still be very much appreciated because aside from Kelly having no reviews (except from the fluffy goldwing1), negative or neutral reviews are often much more helpful than positives. I don't expect people to review all their positives (I don't) but I would hope that people review all their negatives (I do, especially since there's little reason not to).

Ah, I just found the post - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=181870.msg1941808#msg1941808
Of course because I'm a forgetful old sod I barely bloody remember even though I was talking directly to you! So the issue was mainly just not being offered a round 2 (despite only being 10 mins into the punt). In that case I'd say a review would still be good but I'd definitely soften my stance because it's clearly not "essential".

Review done 😊

Online george r

I know abby worked at roses retreat, I think chloe did also but not 100% sure on that ?

Offline Titi

+1

I take a similar approach to Flying Blue in my reviews. It's perfectly valid and IMO actually more objective and helpful (as punters can decide the value for themselves).

It's very poor that Chloe seemed to just be going through the motions. Also, charging extra for CIM when her profile suggests otherwise is very poor too.

In the past, I have had small issues in one punt which were very likely related to working too much - mainly with Chloe (see my duo review) however most times I've seen her (including subsequent to that review) she's been perfectly fine. I think Pebble738 also experienced something similar, see his comment here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=186859.msg1952859#msg1952859

Yea I saw her in December and she seemed jaded compared to the duo meet with Abby. Service wise I got everything including CIM at no extra charge (£60 for 30 mins). The OP is spot on with the neutral rating though.