Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: abbywg123 - Northenden, South Manchester  (Read 1115 times)

17 review(s) for abbywg123 (12 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline NigelF

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £60 for 30 mins (including DFK, OWO and sex).

Location: Decent (but not great) hotel in/near Northenden. Room was fine, as was the bed and shower. It also helped that she brought a few extra toiletries.

When I arrived she made me wait until nearly 15 mins after we were due to start (and naturally she said I’d only have to wait 5). This was very close to the limit for me (although it depends on how I feel at the time) and if I'd not seen her before (as a duo), I'd have been very tempted to drive off to a plan B.

Looks: Her pics are accurate (although again, I think she's tensing her abs but that's it). She has a good body, small tits and a nice arse so her claims of size 8 with 34B boobs, seem accurate. Has quite a few tattoos but not absolutely loads. She has a very slight “goth” appearance due to pale skin (not very pale though), dark hair (not black though), tattoos and the fact that she was wearing dark eye shadow (not too much though). As I say though, it's only very slight and if you're looking for that kind of look then you'll very likely be disappointed. She has a pretty face. Claims to be 33 and this seems accurate, she possibly looks a little younger however this is probably down to her use of botox. I doubt she really needs it though and I doubt I would have noticed if she didn’t mention it (although her inability to show much facial expression was somewhat noticeable once it had been pointed out). She also has noticeably soft/smooth skin.

Service: Good, sensual DFK and plenty of it. Good OWO. Did use a wet wipe on the cock (as does Chloe). Enthusiastic sex in a variety of positions. She only spent a limited amount in CG but did put a good amount of effort in and she did warn me that she didn’t like spending too much time on top. She admitted (without prompting) this was mainly down to laziness (which is good because that is what I would have said here) but this makes it sound worse than it was, it was all said in a friendly manner and her attitude was still good.

Overall: Very good GFE, just misses out on the “holy trinity of punting” award (mainly due to looks) but still a damn good punt.

Offline NigelF

just misses out on the “holy trinity of punting” award (mainly due to looks)

Just to clarify this bit, I think she looks good/very good however the criteria is "great". There is a difference (albeit fairly subtle and certainly very subjective).

One shouldn't take my "holy trinity" thing too seriously either, it is of course rather subjective (just my opinion).
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 03:52:18 pm by NigelF »

Offline Blue Moon

Good description of Abby, Nigel and I agree with your thoughts. Pity she doesn't do CIM but her OWO is excellent. I've only seen her in a couple of duos with Chloe (who is a bit more passive but does do CIM) but will ensure that I get a 1:1 before long. Last time I saw her, she said she wouldn't do CIM but she would lick my arse while Chloe took the CIM. 'I'll stick my tongue right up there' she said. Don't know if she meant it but this requires further investigation. If true...I wonder why she'd stick her tongue up a blokes ares but won't do CIM???

Offline NigelF

Good description of Abby, Nigel and I agree with your thoughts. Pity she doesn't do CIM but her OWO is excellent. I've only seen her in a couple of duos with Chloe (who is a bit more passive but does do CIM) but will ensure that I get a 1:1 before long. Last time I saw her, she said she wouldn't do CIM but she would lick my arse while Chloe took the CIM. 'I'll stick my tongue right up there' she said. Don't know if she meant it but this requires further investigation. If true...I wonder why she'd stick her tongue up a blokes ares but won't do CIM???

Yes, that is rather odd  :wackogirl:

Technically though, your arse should be spotlessly clean (and she'll probably give it a wipe too) so wouldn't really taste of anything whereas cum might well taste a bit dodgy. However it needn't always taste bad as it can be improved by avoiding things like coffee and curries, while eating lots of fruit, particularly pineapple.

Offline frankc

Thanks for the review Nigel, I'm back on the sniff and love a slim dirty Brunette, just may pay this girl a visit next week... :thumbsup:

Offline Titi

Thanks for the review Nigel, I'm back on the sniff and love a slim dirty Brunette, just may pay this girl a visit next week... :thumbsup:

Think she’s offering an £80 for 30 mins duo offer with Cloe. I would go for that instead.

only spent a limited amount in CG but did put a good amount of effort in and she did warn me that she didn’t like spending too much time on top. She admitted (without prompting) this was mainly down to laziness (which is good because that is what I would have said here) but this makes it sound worse than it was, it was all said in a friendly manner and her attitude was still good.

Yea she really comes alive when she’s on all 4s with her arse sticking out in the air. She really can take a prolonged pounding.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 11:00:22 pm by Titi »

Offline cash2spare

Thanks for the heads up Nigel and glad you enjoyed yourself.
Your more tolerant than me, I'd have walked if kept waiting 15 minutes mate.
There's plenty of other pussy out there for £60.