Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco at Queens Way/Bayswater  (Read 702 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline maybe

External Link/Members Only

£130 an Hour. Massage, OWO, RO, Sex, CIM.

Comms was fine by text, no problems and replies were fairly prompt.
Location is nearer to bayswater, but since queens way is 2 mins walk away, queensway is close too.  :lol:

Looks and body wise has pretty much all been said, she is the girl in the photo and has very small boobs, almost flat, is petite and softly spoken. As mentioned already she isn't quite the anime doll face but she is still pretty but does look very young. It always hard to tell ages with Chinese and even more so when they have a baby face.

So i arrived about 20 minutes early last week texted her to i get the flat number 10 minutes later. The room is single all in one room, bed on side, kitchen on the other with a small shower room next door. The bed itself seemed fairly clean, but the floor really is not. Anyways she greeted me in black lingerie and she did look good in it. We said hi, complimented each other then i went for a shower.

Short note. If you guys did not mention how passive and demure she was, then during this first exchange i might have mistaken for her being on drugs or something. However, this notion didn't cross my mind again for the rest of the visit, so from my point of view she wasn't. just thought i mention it.

The shower apparently takes a while to warm up, so the first thing she did was turn on the water before i even undressed. I like this attentiveness. The shower room's light was broken and the shower itself is not in the best shape as by the end of it there was 2 inches of water waiting to drain. When i came out she was on all 4's on the bed.

However, i'm a slow burner so i asked her for a body massage rub first, so i laid front down on the bed and let her massage me. Bra quickly came off as she started body rubbing me. I did feel her chest a bit but although small it was still nice, some breathing in ear, its the kind of warm up i like. I shortly turned around and continued with full body massage. I thought i tried sucking her nipples, but it didn't really work so continued with some OWO, I felt it was very good, attention to shaft and balls, nothing to complain about here and bit of DT. We then switched to some RO, tbh i didn't notice labia much, she was clean and nothing suspicious down there. We soon rubbered up and started in a very slow cowgirl, mish then doggy with a CIM finish, as i was keen for CIM finish i may have stopped too early as it took maybe 5 minutes to finish. She had watery eyes at the end, but she took everything, no complaints.

I normally like standing Doggy, but the floor really didn't seem all that clean. So opted out of that. I would mention that she is petite and her bum was slightly bony, so had to adjust position a bit.

Cleaned up and with only 15 mins we chatted a bit then had a shower. She did my shirt buttons which was nice although it felt a bit odd, since i don't remember the last time someone did them for me, but a nice touch never the less. :P

All in all a positive experience. I am a boobs man and although she is small ones i think i would see her again based on the postive GFE i had.