Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leannesm (canary wharf)  (Read 923 times)

4 review(s) for Leannesm (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Azrael1404

External Link/Members Only

This is my first review on UKP. I have been punting for over 10 years now. I must state that UKP is the most reliable and honest review online. Let's get back to my original punting. I went to see Leannesm couple of days ago. I must say it was rather interesting. The photos on AW are heavily Photoshop edited. She is the WG on photo but she looks very ordinary "girl next door" type. With no makeup or hair extension.  She is a plain Jane.

I booked her for 30mins which was £100. When I entered the premises in canary wharf there was another WG in a another room with a client.  This was the first time I encountered any pimp involvement. I believe both girls are pimped by the same person. I never in my wildest dreams thought this will happen, anyway I decided to stay. We did the paperwork.

She looks approximately 25-27 years old, size 10-12. We started with FK which was very positive. She stated that she loves RO which I obliged and rather enjoyed myself doing it. She is very clean and tastes like strawberry. She gave great OWO and CIM.

We did various positions which to my surprise I managed to last the distance. My time is now running out I decided to do my last deeds to finish it off.

I must state that I did have pleasant encounter with Leannesm but was put off by another WG and pimp in the next room.

I hope to write many more honest reviews in the next few weeks. Keep on punting everyone and stay safe!