Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should I go to a confirmed AdultWork booking  (Read 1709 times)

Offline lovemachine

This booking was confirmed weeks ago and is in a couple of days time but I have had no response in the last few days. The problem is I only have the hotel address, but no room number or contact number.

Offline SO595

This booking was confirmed weeks ago and is in a couple of days time but I have had no response in the last few days. The problem is I only have the hotel address, but no room number or contact number.

Assuming the messages that you've had no response to were via AW, have they been read?  Has the SP logged on recently?

Maybe she's just away and will be back in time?
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jayne_cobb

I'd say if no contact from her from now until the day then no. Particularly if you have no phone number to contact her on. I've turned up to confirmed bookings before when they've gone radio silent and the meet almost never happens because something's come up but they can't be arsed to tell you about it  :dash:

Offline Bikerboy

No, you should have a number to be able to reconfirm. It prob won’t happen.

Offline lovemachine

Aw messages were all fine at the beginning but she has not read last one and not logged on in last few days. I cant imagine asking the hotel service desk what roon is xxx staying in would work.

Offline HarryZZ

"I've been trying to reach you since ***, if I don't hear anything before *** then I'll assume that the meeting is not going to take place.

Offline SO595

Aw messages were all fine at the beginning but she has not read last one and not logged on in last few days. I cant imagine asking the hotel service desk what roon is xxx staying in would work.

If she hasn't logged in since you sent the message she hasn't read, I probably wouldn't write it off just yet.

If I hadn't heard any thing by the day before (or maybe on the day if the booking is late) I'd be assuming it wasn't happening.  Certainly wouldn't travel without confirmation and a phone number.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shagmore

Send her an email via AW and ask to confirm if its still on, and say if you don't get confirmation you are not going. You will be able to see if she reads the message on AW. If she hasn't read it then I would not go, if she has read it and does not reply, I would not go,

Offline Bikerboy

Did it happen? Am guessing not...

Offline lovemachine

It did actually,she replied to my last email and gave me her number all in good time. I had a really great time,review to come later.

Offline Marmalade

I find it strange that an experienced punter made a booking "weeks ago" and expects that somehow to guaranteed.

Most prossies suffer from Greggs n Fags n Laziness syndrome that seems very similar to Alzheimers. A week is about the maximum in my experience. Perhaps others have different.

Offline lovemachine

As she was on a 2 day london tour I would expect a much better chance for her to hold the booking.

pokenn

I'd never go to a punt without a mobile number and confirmation no more than 24 hours before and preferably same day. Also much prefer to speak on the phone to confirm  rather than text.

Offline Marmalade

As she was on a 2 day london tour I would expect a much better chance for her to hold the booking.

I see where you’re coming from, thanks for the explanation, but I’d still think such a long distance booking would likely be treated only as tentative by the prossie concerned. Not all of them are very good at keeping diaries, some deliberately double book and, even more commonly, some will unfortunately bump you if they get an offer of a longer or more lucrative booking. Or simply she decides to go to lunch her pal. Many prossies treat their customers as not that important. Still, very unprofessional of her. See if it pans out and you get a confirmation the day before. Otherwise name and shame her!

Offline Bikerboy

It did actually,she replied to my last email and gave me her number all in good time. I had a really great time,review to come later.

That’s great! As it went ahead it puts you in a very small group of people who got what they advance booked without the immediate ability to reconfirm.
Like many on here I need a mobile number and reconfirmation the day of the planned punt otherwise I wouldn’t travel. Been let down too often.