Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yo Thai massage preston  (Read 4951 times)

Packyourbags

HI CHAPS
Has anyone tried yo massage in Preston External Link/Members Only
Cheers
Lads

Offline Sinz

Not a review - Topic moved to Discussions Regional Punting

lionheart69uk

Yo used to work at Siam Atherton and does a great massage but definitely no extras. Under her hubby's thumb it seems. May even have a hidden camera for enforcement.

Offline Master1961

Yo used to work at Siam Atherton and does a great massage but definitely no extras. Under her hubby's thumb it seems. May even have a hidden camera for enforcement.

HIDDEN CAMERA !!! What makes you think this have you been ? And what’s she like looks wise ? Body ? ,. Where do you get the idea there’s a hidden camera if I found someone had a hidden camera I wouldn’t be happy and woul tell them straight

Online chrishornx

HIDDEN CAMERA !!! What makes you think this have you been ? And what’s she like looks wise ? Body ? ,. Where do you get the idea there’s a hidden camera if I found someone had a hidden camera I wouldn’t be happy and woul tell them straight

that brings up a red flag straight away

Offline BobTB

Hidden camera!!  :lol: :dash: :D

I've seen Yo a few times, when she worked at Siam Orchid in Atherton and where she now works from home in Preston. She is neither married or has hidden cameras.

Definitely no chance of anything extra, but she does give a great massage if that's what you need.

Offline Master1961

Hidden camera!!  :lol: :dash: :D

I've seen Yo a few times, when she worked at Siam Orchid in Atherton and where she now works from home in Preston. She is neither married or has hidden cameras.

Definitely no chance of anything extra, but she does give a great massage if that's what you need.

That’s reassuring , what is she like body wise ? Face pretty ?

Offline Throwaway911

That’s reassuring , what is she like body wise ? Face pretty ?

Face 4/10 Body 6/10
You  haven't missed much.

Offline Colinuk

I saw her when she was working at siam in Atherton, very good massage nealy as good as farung. She keeps your bits covered throughout the massage. I have been told she will not do any extras. I don't know if she has husband or boyfriend. I really don't think she would have a camera. I think she is cute, nice, slim girl. Worth a visit if you don't want anything extra.

Offline Sinz

Face 4/10 Body 6/10
You  haven't missed much.

Any chance of a review ?

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Thia’s in Preston. Scutty Brown will hopfully have some intel....

Online scutty brown

Thia’s in Preston. Scutty Brown will hopfully have some intel....

Sorry, no, she's one who has passed me by.

Offline Colinuk

OK I will try to provide a little more info but note it's a while since I saw her plus she was then working at siam in Atherton.......
Slim, cute IMHO, mid 30's, she has some boobs but don't remember much about them as she has a massage uniform on, nice personality, good attitude.

I don't remember too much about the massage, I guess usual, mainly back then a turn over, O she did some stretching too.

If you want a relaxing massage with a nice girl give her a go, but as I have said before I would be amazed if you got anything more than a massage. On that basis I would recommend her.

Offline ISTS2005

If this is the Yoyo / Jojo that used to work with Farung in Siam Orchid, I thought she was quite cute? But that camera thing puts me off?

Offline Saeran

No camera was evident when I went a couple of months ago or so, but although the massage she offers is excellent, no "extras" were offered or seemingly available. Recommended though if you are looking for just a quality massage.

Offline Colinuk

I have read elsewhere that she has husband and grown up kids, the opinion is that she will not do extras but provides an excellent massage. She insists on a towel covering my bits. And I don't think she has a shower available but offers to rub/wash off oil. Still worth a visit for a decent massage.