Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlyxxxx - Worcestershire  (Read 1368 times)

13 review(s) for Charlyxxxx (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5643395) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline anasazi11

After a bit of time off and saving up some pennies, I decided to venture out again after Christmas.

Contact - The lady in question External Link/Members Only
I've seen Charly a few times before, but they were all before I started using this website.

Comms - Made an enquiry about an available date for the first week in February three weeks in advance. I knew I could be in the area on the requested day without arising suspicions. My initial email was answered promptly and the date and time agreed. I made a further enquiry as to whether Charly would be up for a bit of fantasy roleplay. She agreed and I sent over a detailed scenario, Charly checked through my scenario and agreed to play it out.

Parking - Plenty on Charly's drive in her very private gated retreat.

Confirmed my appointment the night before via text. All good.

Meeting - As per our agreed scenario, I was welcomed in and paperwork was sorted. I then went back outside and began the roleplay. Basically, without going in to too much detail, I was the plumber Charly had been waiting for to fix a prolem with her sink in the bathroom. Unfortunately, I arrived a little late and she was not happy. I was ushered upstairs and shown to the sink in question. Because I was late arriving, Charly was now running behind and had to leave for a work meeting. Because she had been waiting for me to turn up all morning, she couldn't take her shower, in case I arrived and she would be unable to get to the front door.
Anyway, after explaning she needed me to hurry up and sort the problem, I explained it could take up to 45 minutes. This enraged her further. She left the room and changed into her dressing gown. She bent down so I could "show" her the problem with the sink, as she did her gown fell open showing off a glimpse of her tits.  :cool: (she was unaware of this) As she moved about the room and stepped over me to see under the sink, (as I explained the problem) I was able to see up the gown and get glimpses of her pussy.   :cool: The gown fell open a bit more exposing even better views of her tits.  :thumbsup: She told me that she still needed to take a shower and said she needed to do it now, while I was in the room, otherwise she would be late for her meeting......I was made to "promise" not to look.  ;)
I agreed and continued to "fix" the problem. ;)

She started the shower and let her dressing gown fall to the floor. Amazing view of her ass as she climbed into the shower. Unfortunately, Charly had left her shower gels etc on the other side of the room and I was asked to pass them to her, without looking at her naked body. While passing over the shower gel I was "caught" getting glimpses of her naked body glistening in the hot water. She was not happy.

After some banter and dirty talk, she convinced me to join her in the shower to help wash off the soapy suds and shower gel.

Having your body pressed up against her soft smooth skin is mind blowing. We probably spent a further 15-20mins exploring each others bodies in the hot shower.  :dance:

Afterwards we retired to her bedroom and was requested to f*ck her. She was beginning to forget about my late arrival and we spent the rest of our time together in the bed, kissing and cuddling which lead to some OWO and RO which made her squirt. Charly has a nice fresh clean shaven pussy. Lovely soft skin, more kissing leading to some FK.
I asked for a bit of a massage and Charly agreed and it felt really good. After that it was on with the cover for sex in couple of positions, starting with her on top, to get the best views of her tits bouncing in your face.
Then she asked me to f*ck her from behind, this made her squirt some more and seemed to be enjoying things as much as me. After that the cover came off and we did a bit of 69 and she sucked me hard, I was almost ready to pop. I asked if I could finish across her face, she agreed immediately and I launched a few weeks worth of cum across her face, almost catching her in the eyes. It was the best feeling watching her watch you cumming on her face with those  "f*ck me" eyes. Watching as the cum dripped off her face onto her tits below.  :cool:

After a clean up. I showered again and left with a massive smile on my face.  :D

Cost - £200 for 90 mins

A lovely girl who was eager to please and the way she executed my roleplay scenario was spot on. Getting every single detail correct even down to the filthy language used throughout. Top notch!  :thumbsup:

Can't wait to return and see her again with another scenario to play out. Gotta save those pennies......  :hi:

Offline Beamer

Offline Digger1965

Great review, it's hard to find a girl to play out a scenario like this. However she has had mixed reviews in the past so not sure I would risk it. She does look like a horny girl though, so might take the chance and see for myself.