Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a punt 18-28 years old Wigan/St. Helens and surrounding areas  (Read 1599 times)

John_dee

As title suggests I’m looking for a  reliable punt in or around Wigan St. Helens Warrington Liverpool area.

I used to go to amyloulou for a quick bj passing through which was always a hassle free easily arranged meet, so I guess I’m looking for that trusty punt that I can sneak off to arrange and wouldn’t be MIA for too long if you get me ;)

Any suggestions as I am really struggling to find that person at the minute ??

Looking for a 18-28 year old attractive decent priced punt....

TIA

Johnny 5

Offline jamie7

goldwing1

Have a look in Manchester 2 miles of the city centre = just over 200 in that age range and I bet a large percentage work from good punting flats.

Just over £6 on the train Wigan - Manchester return , quicker and cheaper than driving, then you have the tram network so you could end up with hundreds of possibilities.
I go to all of my punts on the tram.

John_dee

Have a look in Manchester 2 miles of the city centre = just over 200 in that age range and I bet a large percentage work from good punting flats.

Just over £6 on the train Wigan - Manchester return , quicker and cheaper than driving, then you have the tram network so you could end up with hundreds of possibilities.
I go to all of my punts on the tram.

I do attend Manchester every now and again to go to a parlour we’ve talked about before,

I’m hoping to replace a trusty regular WG that’s retired for another one and was wondering if anyone else had any trusty regular WG that they see.

goldwing1

I do attend Manchester every now and again to go to a parlour we’ve talked about before,

I’m hoping to replace a trusty regular WG that’s retired for another one and was wondering if anyone else had any trusty regular WG that they see.

These 2 are worth a sniff, I had a good time with them.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Justin18xxx

As title suggests I’m looking for a  reliable punt in or around Wigan St. Helens Warrington Liverpool area.

I used to go to amyloulou for a quick bj passing through which was always a hassle free easily arranged meet, so I guess I’m looking for that trusty punt that I can sneak off to arrange and wouldn’t be MIA for too long if you get me ;)

Any suggestions as I am really struggling to find that person at the minute ??

Looking for a 18-28 year old attractive decent priced punt....

TIA

Johnny 5

Look no further than External Link/Members Only
Kandykate in st helens. Young fresh firm tight body.. a sexy curvy figure... gorgeous pussy n ass n a total slut when a cock in her mouth.

Met for 15min oral ages ago n dieing go back for an hr soon.

dude86

Look no further than External Link/Members Only
Kandykate in st helens. Young fresh firm tight body.. a sexy curvy figure... gorgeous pussy n ass n a total slut when a cock in her mouth.

Met for 15min oral ages ago n dieing go back for an hr soon.
I've seen her twice and her arse hole smelt shitty, but she is an enthusiatic fuck and quite friendly.

John_dee

I've seen her twice and her arse hole smelt shitty, but she is an enthusiatic fuck and quite friendly.

Hahaha arse hole smelt shitty!!! Eeww!! That’s poor if true!!