Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nathalie Love - Near Harrods  (Read 1115 times)

Philjersey1990

External Link/Members Only

I met NL when I was visiting London. I had a few drinks at the bar just down the road for abit of Dutch courage.
She had good comms prior to meeting and clear on directions.
She is just down the road from Harrod’s and in a great location. She opened the door and I was expecting supermodel looks but I got a face that I would rate a 2/5, her pictures show this really slim long legged blonde and she’s actually quit compact, slim but bigger boned. She has an accent and wasn’t very warm and welcoming as I expected from her messages on AW. Her profile stayed she’s 32 but I’d say she’s around the 38/40 mark.
She proceeded to guid me up the spiral staircase to her living area. Her apartment was clean and tidy.
After money was exchanged she went on to give me a blowjob for a while, if I’m honest it was alright but not much effort was put in.
She asked me if I wanted to take it downstairs into her bedroom. So she layed  down on the bed and on with the rubber, I proceeded to bang away on top, and she had an angry look on her face, she isn’t scared of telling you when she doesn’t like something a certain way. she was making all noises but very mechanical and didn’t give anymore enthusiasm than that. I unloaded and quickly got myself dressed. And she guided me up the stairs to the front door. Over all her service was crap, i paid for the hour and ended up staying about 20 mins. I don’t know if she was having a bad day?? But I found her rude and abrupt. I won’t be repeating!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Liverpool

Did she offer or refuse to offer any of the services she says she does?

mrhappypants

This girl was heavily touted by Panel/Password and I have jaundiced eye for her aggregate.  I went to see her about three years ago.  Service was good but I thought she was old, rather plain and sorely overpriced. 

If you read back through her reviews you will see rather too many references to the luxury apartment.

Really....who gives a fuck?

Philjersey1990

Did she offer or refuse to offer any of the services she says she does?

If I’m honest I didn’t stay long enough to find out, it was all very bog standard and I just wanted to do my thing and get the hell out. Personally I think she’s way over priced and seemed to me, like a couple of her other punts, didn’t enjoy and had the same attitude.

Offline Bartolomeo

I've had her on the HL for years, was seriously thinking about finally going to see her, because from reviews she seems pretty energetic and full on, but this seems to suggest otherwise  :(