Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DOES ANYONE REMEMBER MO from Blue Ice Birmingham? - Nice Thai Lady  (Read 1415 times)

Offline KingUser2017

I was wondering if anyone knew MO from Blue Ice in Birmingham?

She was stunning, a nice Thai lady (but she used to say she's from Singapore). Then after she left Blue Ice she started in an apartment on Berkely Street opp the registrar office. She was working with a black lady called Sheila, I know Sheila sadly passed away a few years ago.

Would be nice to know if anybody knew MO or where she is now!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Juankerr

She was stunning, a nice Thai lady (but she used to say she's from Singapore). Then after she left Blue Ice she started in an apartment on Berkely Street opp the registrar office. She was working with a black lady called Sheila, I know Sheila sadly passed away a few years ago.

Yes she's another one I remember, never punted her despite being interested for ages.

She had some positive reviews elsewhere from her time at Blue Ice and she also had her own website.

Offline fredhiggins

Super lady - I still have a memory of her sensually whispering to me

"you come in my mouth , I swallow"

hard to refuse.

:yahoo:

Offline MrMatrix

Super lady - I still have a memory of her sensually whispering to me

"you come in my mouth , I swallow"

hard to refuse.

:yahoo:
And yet Fred only 1 review todate  :unknown:

Offline fredhiggins

And yet Fred only 1 review todate  :unknown:

I don't think this site existed. It was 10 years ago!

Westney

Last time I visited Blue Ice, I saw Suki, she spread her legs obediently so that I could perform prolonged cunnilingus, there's nothing like the taste of Thai. :D

Offline Beamer

I don't think this site existed. It was 10 years ago!

So only one punt in last ten years???

Offline fredhiggins

I don't post enough its true. Mea culpa.

Offline Charmer1134

It’s sad to hear Sheila passed away , I used to visit her regularly then just lost touch with her. I didn’t realise she had passed away, when was this exactly.

Offline KingUser2017

It’s sad to hear Sheila passed away , I used to visit her regularly then just lost touch with her. I didn’t realise she had passed away, when was this exactly.

- Yes it was sad, it was about 2011. She got some kind of rare cancer. But she was gone so fast. I went to see her with Mo at the hospital (Q.E) and after a week or so she passed away.

Offline Laxster

I saw Mo in Birmingham city centre a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, she hasn't aged to well.

She was the go-to girl for me about 15 years ago.

Offline KingUser2017

I saw Mo in Birmingham city centre a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, she hasn't aged to well.

She was the go-to girl for me about 15 years ago.

Really? did you get her number? what did she look like?

Offline Laxster

She was with a bloke, so no, I didn't get her number. Facially, looked very haggard.

Dekka

Shocked to hear about Sheila, She had the most magnificent nipples. The closest I ever saw to charmaine sinclair's.

Mo I saw a couple of times, but I was never sure if she wasn't a lady boy. She was quite tall from what I remember.