Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LushLaura991 - Cannock  (Read 1247 times)

1 review(s) for English_Laura91 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Freedom70

My first review here, so hopefully it helps.

I met LushLaura991 from Cannock External Link/Members Only as I was in need of a quick service.

Contacted via AW email then text exchange and Laura was able to see me for a quickie at short notice, so just what was needed.  Good directions, parking right outside, next to a somewhat busy road.   I am fairly new at this game so felt rather self conscious!

Ground floor flat, right next to entry door that was opened immediately.

Laura is not exactly my type, but sometimes you have just got to go with the urge and get what you can.

Paperwork handed over, and Laura stepped out of the room whilst i stripped.  She was wearing relatively nice underwear, but as mentioned previously not entirely my type of girl, so I was more than happy with just getting on with her going down on me, and emptying my load.

I think I had a quick grope of here hole/s and her BJ action was satisfactory to get me hard very quickly, and I very quickly shot my load in her mouth (after this she told me she didn't offer CIM....but that was a bit late for that)

Quick clean up, and headed out of the door.

Laura was nice enough, but maybe it was my nerves, or the fact that there was a little too much meat on the bone for my likes, but I didn't feel I clicked with her.  That said, perfectly adequate as i got what i paid for, and left satisfied.

The only downside, I think she had some mates in the room next door, which she ushered out of the flat whilst performing.  There were certainly a larger swilling lad and lass pretending to snog when I came outside, and soon headed back indoors when I got in my car (in fairness they were trying to be discrete, and it was bloody freezing outside!)

Would I return, probably, depends on time, price and availability.  So a neutral, and definitely not a negative.  ....perhaps I am setting my sights too high after 2 incredible punts from a few years back   :wacko:

Offline BlueRock

Thanks for the info and congratulations on a first review (what the sites all about). Hopefully the first of many to come!

Offline dave10

I saw her the other week and agree with what has been said. I felt uneasy where I left the car and yes there were other people around keeping an eye.
Nice enough girl and wanted to please but didn't really do it for me. Maybe needs to tidy up bedroom and make the place more inviting