Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandra_theBESTSeXX in Luton - real?  (Read 779 times)

Offline DouglasReynholm

On AW since 15th Feb.

External Link/Members Only

People on this site say Luton is shit. They're right. But this girl doesn't look it...

Offline agcnospam

The pics are of Playboy model Adrienn Levai, found them on google image search. I'm doubting that she's on the game in Luton, unfortunately.

Disappointing, but never seen her before and she is hot as fuck!

Offline Bigus Dickus

On AW since 15th Feb.

People on this site say Luton is shit. They're right. But this girl doesn't look it...

And you registered here 2 day later! :crazy:

Looks like a failed touting to me.  :lol:

Offline RAJEC

And you registered here 2 day later! :crazy:

Looks like a failed touting to me.  :lol:

Cunts, the pair of em!

Offline MilleMiglia

For those that do actually want a Playboy centrefold:

Haven't had the pleasure myself, but I do recall her list of restrictions being much smaller in the past!

Offline DouglasReynholm

The pics are of Playboy model Adrienn Levai, found them on google image search. I'm doubting that she's on the game in Luton, unfortunately.

Disappointing, but never seen her before and she is hot as fuck!

Hot as fuck she is. I searched using the pic on AW for similar images and didn't find that. Was 95% sure it was fake though.

& Do I have to be on this board for three months before everything I say stops being tout/fake/whatever .. or is it six ?

Offline Dayardie

Hot as fuck she is. I searched using the pic on AW for similar images and didn't find that. Was 95% sure it was fake though.

& Do I have to be on this board for three months before everything I say stops being tout/fake/whatever .. or is it six ?

Lol dayardie bless ya presense of douglas reynholm I will allow it

"You there! Computer man! Fix my pants.
Douglas Reynholm"

Fatheerrrrtrrrrrrr

I need your mind on the job, not thinking about sexy sex all the time.
The incomparable Mr. Reynholm.

Offline DouglasReynholm

Lol dayardie bless ya presense of douglas reynholm I will allow it

"You there! Computer man! Fix my pants.
Douglas Reynholm"

Fatheerrrrtrrrrrrr

I need your mind on the job, not thinking about sexy sex all the time.
The incomparable Mr. Reynholm.
Hey dayardie if you know of any working girls who look like Jen let me know cos SHE AROUSES THE BEAST INSIDE MY FLY!  :D No post-op trannies though: never again.

Offline Dayardie

Hey dayardie if you know of any working girls who look like Jen let me know cos SHE AROUSES THE BEAST INSIDE MY FLY!  :D No post-op trannies though: never again.

Lol The episode with her feet in dem 3 sizes too small heels classic. Gonna review ms lamboutines incoming in mk thread.
Yep Jen lookalike deffo on my banglist but actually on da lookout for a Oxbridge Rachel Riley lookalike if anyone finds one.

Offline DouglasReynholm

Whoever she is, she's at it again: External Link/Members Only - feedback hidden - I wonder why.

Offline 8a8ylon

Just got the address and this this third time the ROMs have used Mill Street as a base for B&S

The first was shit D (see review) & another time, so this is the third one now.

The fake pic their are using for the b&S

Hidden Image/Members Only