Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia Lovely / Aberdeen tour  (Read 2652 times)

26 review(s) for Antonia Lovely (21 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
51 review(s) for Antonia Lovely GFE (42 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Davey Dykes

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if this will work unless you're logged in to UKE.

Okay, seen the video above a wee while back and decided I needed to be inside her at some point. Noticed the other week she was planning a trip up here so all was good.

Tried phoning Antonia yesterday before she arrived but it rang out so I then dropped her a text which she got back to presently in clear, well written English so we lined things up. I expect this will be her favoured type of comms as she told me later on she's struggling a bit with the Aberdonian accent but we're getting in front of things there.

She's staying in a nice, clean, modern appartment just off of Union Street. Clear directions and entry instructions via text.

I'm met at the door by Antonia who's bright as a button, smiley, friendly and welcoming. Led through to the room and a brief chat and paperwork done. Starts off with fondling and DFK for a while then pour on some Baby oil for a quick rub down. Then some smashing OWO with plenty of ball work. Happy with that for a while then get her to move into 69 and she's very fresh and clean. Bit of that for a while and bring her off.

Slight breather then into the fucking. She rides me in several versions of CG, then into doggy before a flip into Mish to finish in the bag. Smiley throughout with plenty of eye contact.

At no point is there any hint of rushing things on. I went for a 30 minuter but was there 45 before I leaft although that did include a shower afterwards.

Would I return? Certainly.

Would I recommend? Definately.

Forget the usual Romanian standards with this one, this is clearly her own chosen career path and prides herself on providing a quality service. You would hope when she decides she's had enough and hangs up her stockings she returns to Romania to start up a whore school.

Says she's here until Saturday morning before returning to Glasgow. Seems she's touring Edinburgh shortly and looking at Inverness and Dundee in the future.

Offline thecrippler

Nice find and she’s well reviewed.

Thanks for the review Davey!

:thumbsup:

Offline whiskyfan

That UKE video isn't of Antonia though. Don't know why she posted it, probably only Knightwolf will know the reason. :unknown:

Offline Oscar13

A gr8 girl. Glad you had gr't fun Davey. :drinks::drinks:

STAR-LORD

Thanks for the review Davey Dykes. Antonia is a really cool lady, and we got on really well after she toured Cardiff a few months ago. She's got a heart of gold, and a very good service provider. :hi:

Out of curiosity, what types of variation of CG did you both indulge in?

STAR-LORD

That UKE video isn't of Antonia though. Don't know why she posted it, probably only Knightwolf will know the reason. :unknown:

That is true, and it's a long story to explain unfortunately, but its all in good humour.  :)

STAR-LORD

A gr8 girl. Glad you had gr't fun Davey. :drinks::drinks:

Likewise Oscar. Agreed.  :thumbsup:

Offline Oscar13

Quote from: The Nightwolf  She's got a heart of gold, and a very good service provider. :hi:

Out of curiosity, what types of variation of CG did you both indulge in?
[/quote

Well said, N.W. Antonia, sure does have a heart of gold. I wonder how many variations of CG there're? The more the better. :D :D

Offline Davey Dykes

You know, I must've watched that video half a dozen times and until it was pointed out and I studied it really, really hard I never noticed the face.  :sarcastic:

Variants of CG since it's been asked were feet flat on the bed so she could really slam her pelvis into yours then feet down and resting on her knees and fuck you with her weight back and then forward so she can snog the face off you. Hope that's all understandable.

STAR-LORD

You know, I must've watched that video half a dozen times and until it was pointed out and I studied it really, really hard I never noticed the face.  :sarcastic:

Variants of CG since it's been asked were feet flat on the bed so she could really slam her pelvis into yours then feet down and resting on her knees and fuck you with her weight back and then forward so she can snog the face off you. Hope that's all understandable.

Thanks for the insight on the variety of CG. There is no knowledge that is not power.  ;)

Offline aberdonian

Noticed she is back in Aberdeen, found this thread, and have booked as a result.

Offline Davey Dykes

Start your own thread once you've completed the booking Dude.. :thumbsup:

She won't be to everyones taste but you can see enough in her AW gallery to see if you can live with her looks or not.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 11:56:42 pm by Davey Dykes »

Offline auldie63

She is the rarest thing, a Romanian who gives a bloody good service, seen and reviewed. Will see again! :thumbsup:
For those who don't know,  Click my avatar, then click 'show posts' and trawl down to her. :unknown:  simples!!!  :hi:

Offline Davey Dykes

Simpler way is just to click on your reviews Auldie.

And in the interests of balance this is Bushman's take on things so make your own mind up.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=186691.0