Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla Zen massage Upminster?  (Read 2669 times)

Offline dieseldriver

As not seen Layla before, decided on her instead of Lauren who I have seen twice. Brazilian, I'd say size 10/12,  put her age thirties (?). Layla only works there Saturdays along with Lauren who does more days.

The usual £40 for B2B. However, seemed she didn't have clue how to do it properly? She put my cock between her ample tits first, then started grinding her pussy against it. Was waiting for her to put her arse in my face like the others had done but never happened. I asked about extra's, to which she replied what do you want? Opted for OWO £10 extra. Half hearted attempt with her bouncing her head up and down on it. No licking or tongue work. But she did let me touch her and put a finger in her pussy. Didn't bother asking about a shag. No condoms, and cock starting to soften. Finished me off with a wank.

Gave her a neutral as nice personality, nice body, nice wank. And for letting me finger her. She said she's been working there five months. Perhaps replaced Sofie who went to China but not returned? So, I've seen Sofie, Lauren, and Annmarie. Who next? Perhaps another Zen regular seen one I haven't?

Offline sparkus

As several have said, Upminster is in London and should be moved to that section.

Layla does sound appetising, have to admit. I enjoy the ample charms of Lauren (worth catching her on a day with slow custom, she'll imprison you in the room!) Ann-Marie is a bit too full on for me though.

Online Warleyman

Had fun with Lauren, Layla and Helen at Zen - tell us more about Ann Marie - I like a bit of full on

Offline bobby1973

upminster is in essex
which is east england

not sure what part of the country your from

Offline mr man

upminster is in essex
which is east england

Its definitely London mate. Parts of London (or Greater London to be precise) are in Essex. I used to live in Harold Wood north east of Romford which is in the borough of Havering (same as Upminster) which is Greater London.

Offline dieseldriver

There is a big discussion on the location of Upminster on the London reviews. Some say its London because comes under the London borough of Havering. Some say cos its within the M25 circle? I say its east England cos doesn't have a London postal address. And Essex is in east England.

This debate can go on forever without any conclusion?

Offline dieseldriver

Haven't met Helen yet. How far can you go with her? As for Layla, nice enough person, curvy, wont be seeing her again....

Offline sparkus

Had fun with Lauren, Layla and Helen at Zen - tell us more about Ann Marie - I like a bit of full on

Her idea of b2b was more like her climbing on table and fingering herself etc. Not really my thing. Also I'm happy to have Chinese birds sit on my face but not really Latinas. Different pubes/taste.

Offline sparkus

upminster is in essex
which is east england

No it's not and hasn't been since 1965.

To nail this M25 thing, Theydon Bois is inside the M25 and on the Central Line. But like Debden it's in Essex.

Boundaries are boundaries, end of.

Offline Davyboy25

Tbh I like reading all the reviews around Upminster/Romford etc as they are really helpful for all.  Many contribute far more than I do and I'm extremely grateful as no one likes to waste money on shit stuff when/if you want more.

I really couldn't give a fuck if it's in London or East of England as long as it's on here as info. for us all.  If only some would stop moaning it's like I'm in work when everyone wants a better job, everyone they work with is a tosser etc.

No one likes a moaner so in my humble opinion would b far better if some just move on and continue with honest reviews whatever section they're in.

Feel free to have a moan or slate me I really couldn't give a fuck as long as reviews are here somewhere, informative and helpful. Thanks to everyone who helps with this. None of us r on here to b best buddies with anyone so would b nice if some stop bitching and we see some helpful comments rather then the pointless debate about the M25 etc......FFS!!!

Offline Davyboy25

On a constructive note.  Any info. on Helen would be good

Offline sparkus

This isn't a debate about the M25, geography or history. My only concern is where this place gets reviewed on UKP. If Upminster is in London and it gets reviewed in East of England then punters living in Harwich rather than Harold Wood will be reading it, limiting the knowledge pool  :dash:

Offline Dick Emeroids

You must be a very caring person if that's a concern.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline dieseldriver

All this about Essex/London can on forever without conclusion. I've also noticed reviews from Croydon in the London reviews. And yes, Croydon is outside the M25. Best we agree not to agree and just post where we see fit.

Offline oohermrs

It doesn't matter where it's posted - if you find an SP you like the look of in an area and search on her profile number the review will still come up regardless of where it's posted.

I agree with the previous comments that it's far better to have the review done and on here rather than focussing on which region it's in.

Offline sparkus

Croydon is in London, where else would it be?

I generally don't look in East England and as a consequence knew nothing about Zen until recently. That's what I 'care' about.

I think this could be resolved by Admin moving the review.

Offline dieseldriver

Croydon is in London, where else would it be?

Ooops, forgot to check my road atlas  :(    However, now you've  discovered Zen, planning a visit?  :D   If so, looking forward to your review.....

Offline Big Bad R

Makes a change to argue about the geography of the venue rather than the WG  :crazy:

Offline sparkus

Ooops, forgot to check my road atlas  :(    However, now you've  discovered Zen, planning a visit?  :D   If so, looking forward to your review.....

Happy to obliged, when I post it, it will be in London though.  Cheers for the excuse to visit though.

Offline D1j

I have seen Lauren many times. She's good at what she does. I'm normally happy with just a he. Apple who works on Mondays is nice. Paid her for a happy ending and I didn't last long at all as she put one leg up on the massage table with her ass sticking up. Then slapped her own ass and grabbed my hand and got me to feel her up. Oh and btw she was licking my shaft and sucking my balls during the short explosive he. I was not expecting to be allowed to finger her ass and pussy while she did all she did for £20 extra. Total cost £65 for the hour.

Offline dieseldriver

Apple? Now there's one not seen to put on my list. If only Lauren would do the same? And make it a proper 69. Not just me sucking her pussy lips listening to her oooohs and aaaahhhhhs!

Offline sparkus

Lauren really does enjoy RO.  Most women do but for her it's a big thing.  A shame she doesn't want a big thing inside her.

Her + is the positive attitude, love of RO, lovely arse and legs.

Her - is the smallish tits and boundaries firmly set at b2b/RO.

Offline sparkus

Makes a change to argue about the geography of the venue rather than the WG  :crazy:

Seems we're not the only ones:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jimmyredcab

upminster is in essex
which is east england

UPMINSTER IS IN ---------- THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HAVERING

I live in Havering.     :hi: :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

All this about Essex/London can on forever without conclusion. I've also noticed reviews from Croydon in the London reviews. And yes, Croydon is outside the M25.

Are you a UBER driver    :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Croydon is well within the M25.     :hi:

Offline Davyboy25

Get a life ffs! Who fucking cares! Upminster is in LB of Havering and it's in Essex...and yes it's inside the M25 whatever rules anyone else wants to make up as you go along.  Just post reviews anywhere where people will read them and obtain useful information.  For those who don't look at East of England for Upminster, Romford etc a tip which might be helpful.  Take 30 secs and take a quick glance at the East section, really doesn't take that long and cos of the shortage of reviews they're far easier to find than when in London.

Offline Chorley

UPMINSTER IS IN ---------- THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HAVERING

I live in Havering.     :hi: :hi:
Certainly is and has been since 1965. Same with Croydon.   :hi:
 No idea why the other bloke thought Croydon was outside the M25?  :unknown: It's at least 10 miles from the nearest junction.  :)

Offline dieseldriver

As far as I'm concerned, If it don't have a London postcode its not in London. London postcodes for London reviews, Essex reviews in East England where Essex is. Just cos some London Boroughs are in Essex, don't make them in London.

However, pointless going on about it. I'll post mine in East London, and whoever wants to post them in London reviews, that's your choice. I read both anyway so wont miss any....   

Offline sparkus

Downham in Lewisham has a BR (Kent) postcode  :dash:

Offline sparkus

On a more serious note, back to Layla?

Offline Davyboy25

Who are the recommended ladies at Zen at present?  Guess still Lauren....seen Apple mentioned.  Also Amy and Marianne if these are still here.  Plan a visit some time soon so curious.