Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham-Saturday Afternoon ??  (Read 934 times)

Offline wolfiesmith69

Visiting Brum centre on Saturday afternoon & looking for some help ?? Any recommendations for parlours or Indies ?? Any help appreciated-I like girls of colour if possible but open to suggestions -Cheers
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Littlefoot

Visiting Brum centre on Saturday afternoon & looking for some help ?? Any recommendations for parlours or Indies ?? Any help appreciated-I like girls of colour if possible but open to suggestions -Cheers

Birmingham's a bit cack at the moment IMO. Can't think of any girls of colour in Brum I could recommend, unless you like Thai's. If so the water street girls usually receive good reviews. I've had a few good punts with them as well. But there is the risk of B&S with them.

The only ones I could recommend 100% are the usual suspects, who you've probably already heard of. Chardonnay and Emily. Although I'm not sure Emily is working, as her profile is down.

You could try Ania, not as good as Chardonnay IMO though. You will need to book Chardonnay a few days in advance at least!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline wolfiesmith69

Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac