Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dodgy AdultWork account? Kent  (Read 501 times)

Offline t0mm13

Hi All,

Just been checking my searches and noticed on a new one that has popped up shows that they access from Canada? I assume this is fake then? Can anyone advise? cannot see anything on site ref this account as search shows nothing [assume because its new]

External Link/Members Only

Offline dieseldriver

What it means is that the profile holder is in Canada, and accessing the site from there. Nothing to worry about. I once wanted to see a WG accessing from Ireland. But had to wait until she came to the UK on one her regular trips. Worth the wait too.....
Trailing through some profiles in the past, seen accessing from Romania. Then a bit later on its gone, and the WG is here in UK. Just put her on your like to see list, and keep checking every so often

Offline t0mm13

James999

What it means is that the profile holder is in Canada, and accessing the site from there. Nothing to worry about. I once wanted to see a WG accessing from Ireland. But had to wait until she came to the UK on one her regular trips. Worth the wait too.....
Trailing through some profiles in the past, seen accessing from Romania. Then a bit later on its gone, and the WG is here in UK. Just put her on your like to see list, and keep checking every so often

But the profile shows available today  :crazy:

It has a private Gallery so probably another PG scammer, AW will let it run up some credits then close the profile and keep the credits  :hi:

Offline t0mm13

So If in doubt blow it out best advice imo

Offline pewpewpew

I've been to a prossie who was apparently accessing from hungary. Just assumed it was the pimp taking a holiday and checking on his wares while he was away