Author Topic: Hungarians in Bolton  (Read 2161 times)

Offline DylzzCee

Are the Hungarians in Bokton trafficked? Seen a few that have caught my eye for a punt, just wondering if they are being trafficked though if so I will avoid

BFG.

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Where have you seen them? Walking the streets or online?


Offline Bustydusty

Bianca has been around a while and seems to have her own flat - it’s small and I didn’t see anyone else there so I’m guessing she’s not trafficked as that doesn’t seem to fit how they work.
I’m no expert tho
Btw she’s larger than her pics suggest but gives a good service and very good blowjob

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,789
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
my belief is most of them are. The cheaper they are, the higher the probability.
You need to widen what you mean by trafficked though: at least one of them was "trafficked" by her brother and father

goldwing1

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
my belief is most of them are. The cheaper they are, the higher the probability.
You need to widen what you mean by trafficked though: at least one of them was "trafficked" by her brother and father

This probably covers all things to do with trafficking
External Link/Members Only

Offline Kriss

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,306
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
They seem to be a mixed batch. Some, who are more in the MILF category, tend to stay around for over a year, and some others seem to be around only for a couple of months. I've had two "Hungarians" (not sure what their nationality was TBH). I had a very pretty young girl who couldn't have been much older than 18. Her English was practically non-existent, but she was lovely and a great shag. The other one was a MILF whose English was pretty limited but she was quite a good shag and great VFM (IMHO). I would say that anybody wanting conversation would be struggling a bit. I believe that the two masseuses in Farnworth (Lora and another one) are Hungarians and I don't think they are "trafficked". Don't know about the others, but they must have somebody translating for them I suppose.  :unknown:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline boltonlad6969

Bianca has been around a while and seems to have her own flat - it’s small and I didn’t see anyone else there so I’m guessing she’s not trafficked as that doesn’t seem to fit how they work.
I’m no expert tho
Btw she’s larger than her pics suggest but gives a good service and very good blowjob

Bianca is definitely not trafficked, she is very much independent and is very good VFM

Offline ProtocolDroid

I believe that the two masseuses in Farnworth (Lora and another one) are Hungarians and I don't think they are "trafficked".   :unknown:

Romanian, but I agree: extremely likely to be genuinely independent.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Avoid these-bareback listed.  :wackogirl: :bomb:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

They also appear to have adopted the local diet; I normally like girls from those regions to avoid precisely that :dash:

Offline DylzzCee

Thanks guys, guess I will just avoid

Offline Hungarian Lover

Trafficked, I would say not. I've seen at least seven Hungarian girls in Bolton and I know for a fact three of them were there of their own free will, four of them are still there and have been there for over a year, I would say only one may not have been particularly enjoying her escorting but perhaps she wasn't very happy shagging an old boy or she was just a nasty bit of work.  :dash:

Offline Carpy

I can also confirm that Bianca is definitely not trafficked.

The other slim girl with glasses has been reviews on here via a viva street account I think.

The Betty girl regularly changes to and from advertising bareback.

You get a few pop up and disappear fast, I generally wait until they have been here 6 months before paying more attention.

Offline Kriss

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,306
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 11
Trafficked, I would say not. I've seen at least seven Hungarian girls in Bolton and I know for a fact three of them were there of their own free will, four of them are still there and have been there for over a year, I would say only one may not have been particularly enjoying her escorting but perhaps she wasn't very happy shagging an old boy or she was just a nasty bit of work.  :dash:

Would you offer any recommendations Hung?
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

MW96

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Anyone rememer a lora/maria being in bolton back in may?

MW96

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 07:45:08 am by MW96 »