Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Natallia Mexicana Hounslow Great GFE but could be naughtier  (Read 2411 times)

4 review(s) for mexican_natalia (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]

Offline dubhcarr

Link:  External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

Thanks to Puntmeister who brought this beauty to my attention. I have punted three beauties at this venue all very very pretty girls.

Expectation: from the review good GFE

Venue: surburban house street parking nice venue good shower and comfortable squeeky bed.

Comms: good by phone and txt £80 30 min 140/PH I booked at two hours notice 30 min at 80 Lizzies

Services: FK OW RO covered sex in mish mumm licking OWO +£20 (NT)...CIM +30 (NT)  but included in 2Hr booking (£280)

The girl: drop dead gorgeous 8-9 5' 8" sixe 6 32B natural tits with dark nips that get erect with attention soft skin body soft and slim but not tones brown eyes long brunette hair friendly with good English she is the beauty in the profile pics........wow wow wow..........

The meet: arrive on time paperwork and shower friendly greeting on bed FK rub and tug good kisser suck nips down for RO moans and groans but no big O lick male mumms kiss on with condom OW gentle lots of ball licking some ball sucking. Mount in mish Bod Mhor really happy I enjoyed kissing in mish SP licking male mumms couple of rounds finish HJ. One small point the SP hooked her legs around my back I dont mind this but it is a slight stress position although comfortable I imagine for the girl...post coital chat kiss and away on 40 mins timer on phone went off but girl was relaxed.

Conclusion: I came away with a big smile on my face and Bod Mhor wants to see this girl again she is pretty like all the SP's at this venue (although Isabela and Chole are away)...she was very good company and I enjoyed myself in the brief time I paid for. YHB have so much choice and I know you all like to hear of interesting options for your hard earned. Good luck choosing...

Happy punting    :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

Wayyyyy tooooo expensive considering theres loads of extras!

Never the less glad you had a good time and was bothered to share the findings!

cheers

Offline dubhcarr

good points Mr P........I always go with what the SP offers re BJ OW was very gentle and good and pleasant ball licking/sucking etc.....I went for the economic option 30 min but would book her for 1HR in future......lots can be developed with her....but each to their own as it is their hard earned... :hi:

Stortford

350 for a dinner date  :thumbsdown: rather smash it for an hour with all the extras lovely looking though.

Offline dubhcarr

350 for a dinner date  :thumbsdown: rather smash it for an hour with all the extras lovely looking though.

agree        :hi:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your review, the find and glad you had a good punt.
Don't like these basic rates and especially for Hounslow  :thumbsdown:

30 mins £80
1 hour £140

No OWO included, 100% it should be included in the basic rates at those prices   :dash:

Upsells:
"Owo 20£ Cim 30£ Watersports 30£
Lesbian show 30£ Strap on 30£"

"2+ hours bookings Owo/Cim is included in the rate" oh how generous :wackogirl:

Odd prices for the upsells, usually £20's have been seen & I havent heard (usually) of SP charging for strap on, usually its part of the fun IF they have one (or toys) for reverse anal.

Ill keep my eye on her if prices come down, as it stands prices are silly,
The 1 hour rate particularly I find annoying