Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Irina gloucester road (babesoflondon no longer on there)  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Oliver_roberts93

This punt is dating back to a while ago now i think it was something like august september. Saw irina on babesoflondon and had a selfie on there and i liked what i saw so i thought id try her out. Booked by calling the agency number and all sorted in a few minutes.
Arrived at her apartment a few minutes late (underestimated how long the walk was) and was greeted at the door by irina looked like her pics a sexy blonde who was wearing short shorts and a white tank top. Offered to use the bathroom but declined as i showered before. Bedroom was a decent size with a big bed in the middle. Booked for an hour so handed over the £150 and got to it
Started with some dfk she pulled off my trousers and boxers and began to tease my cock by gently touching it. Took off her top no bra underneath her tits are a decent size probably a d cup natural and squeezable. Got onto the bed and started sucking my cock without a condom. Her blowjob skills are good and she does an amazing thing with her tongue. After about 5 minutes of that i brought her up to sit on my face and ate her out for a bit, lots of moans and grabbing my hair. She then popped on a condom and mounted my cock. As we were doing cowgirl her tits were bouncing all over the place and she would start kissing me and i sucked her juicy tits too. After that i flipped her over and went into missionary with more dfk and then finally doggy style where i came. Laid down for a bit and talked good at speaking english, still had 20 minutes left and she asked if i wanted a massage i thought why not so accepted. Nice massage full of touching against my arse and cock flipped over she wanked me off and i came a second time. Didnt want to over run so after this i got dressed and left as i was leaving she kissed me good bye and opened the door still naked and stood in the door way.
Overall was a good punt would definitely see her again however she is no longer on the site and i looked on soms other sites cant find her although i heard she might be also known as sofia but ive had no luck in finding her
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 11:15:57 am by Oliver_roberts93 »

Offline Oliver_roberts93

Irina is now back although shes charging £300 an hour and looks different to when i met her, i doubt id go and visit her again
External Link/Members Only