Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Amazon Colindale  (Read 2035 times)

52 review(s) for Amy Amazon (44 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline anglian

I’ve been lurking for years as I haven’t been able to punt for various reasons, but it’s time to pop my review cherry. This was last Saturday.
I’d wanted to see Smiley Sindy, but she was away, so called Amy Amazon. A call handler takes Amy’s calls and notifies her by text message that she’s got an appointment. She apparently doesn’t pass on many details to Amy, hence the frustration reported by previous reviewers.
I found the flat ok, but had to hang around outside as the maid had not given me the flat number and was slow in replying. English is also her second language which doesn’t help. Answering the phone promptly would be adequate though.
It’s a nice flat with good bathroom and plenty of clean towels and toiletries.
Amy has been well commented on. I think she’s late fifties, but has a great tan and a gym toned figure. No complaints there! Dyed black hair goes well with her tan. It’s naturally white I think.
Good fk and nice mish. Owo.
These days I don’t last long, but I got a full hour for £80 and we had a nice chat even if sexually we didn’t quite “click” and she’s older than I’d imagined, but I’ve got no complaints.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

Good review it's good to see lurkers finally give back to this great site

Offline last_days_of_logan

I’ve been lurking for years as I haven’t been able to punt for various reasons, but it’s time to pop my review cherry. This was last Saturday.
I’d wanted to see Smiley Sindy, but she was away, so called Amy Amazon. A call handler takes Amy’s calls and notifies her by text message that she’s got an appointment. She apparently doesn’t pass on many details to Amy, hence the frustration reported by previous reviewers.
I found the flat ok, but had to hang around outside as the maid had not given me the flat number and was slow in replying. English is also her second language which doesn’t help. Answering the phone promptly would be adequate though.
It’s a nice flat with good bathroom and plenty of clean towels and toiletries.
Amy has been well commented on. I think she’s late fifties, but has a great tan and a gym toned figure. No complaints there! Dyed black hair goes well with her tan. It’s naturally white I think.
Good fk and nice mish. Owo.
These days I don’t last long, but I got a full hour for £80 and we had a nice chat even if sexually we didn’t quite “click” and she’s older than I’d imagined, but I’ve got no complaints.

External Link/Members Only

HI there anglian...

thanks for the review...out of 10 what would you say her face it like?

Offline Brazilian Martian

HI there anglian...

Judge for yourself

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline last_days_of_logan

Judge for yourself

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thing is, i've heard she looks much worse than that...i see that and think "i could" ...especially at that price and the reviews she is getting...

but unfortunately if the face currently is as bad as others have suggested... then i wont be sampling

Offline anglian

HI there anglian...

A four or five I’d say. She looks after herself very well, but is fairly plain. Her body is her best asset.

Offline Bassman

Thing is, i've heard she looks much worse than that...i see that and think "i could" ...especially at that price and the reviews she is getting...

but unfortunately if the face currently is as bad as others have suggested... then i wont be sampling

That picture puts you in the ball park. Expect a much older looking less feminine version of that.

Offline pepsicolaboy

That picture puts you in the ball park. Expect a much older looking less feminine version of that.

WTF So the picture is flattering?  :lol: