Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yorkshire milf hannah - Scarborough - BAD SO BAD  (Read 1418 times)

3 review(s) for HannahSmith40 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

houndhoundm

Been going through adult work now for many years met some great ladies and was in the Scarborough area .

Seen Yorkshire MILF Hannah profile and first rang her she seemed nice so went to visit her for 1 hour .

OMG No way is she 37 more like 60 looks haggard !  All she spoke about from the min I arrived was how much she loves webcam work I wished Id seen her first on there Ill tell you .. Put it this way . After I left I check her profile out and seems she is always on webcam and no meets no wonder why . But her feedback is hidden . Wonder if she is actually a MILF as she seems to be online 24 hrs 7 days a week .. Poor kids id say.

Flat was ok clean .
She was wearing a cheap dirty black skirt blouse all cheap the shoes were awful . I'm a fan of nice heels on a lady ..Looked liked she rushed to get ready .
She laid there not interested in pleasing me like a bag of spuds .. Waste of money never even cum she was not turning me on what so ever .

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only

Paid £120 No oral nothing . Was in two minds to ask for refund but with the rough tatoo's on her hands though better not she may have a knuckle duster ..

Offline PervyLicker

This mirrors my experience, avoid at all costs