Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LasciviousLisa - Leeds  (Read 1248 times)

6 review(s) for LasciviousLisa (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline HarryZZ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 Hour - £100

Comms; pretty good, fairly quick replies, postcode sent the day before and instructions on where to park and to ring from there to be directed to the flat.

Venue; quite a grim bedsit In Leeds, the opposite side of York Road to Harehills, similar houses but fewer with metal grills over the doors and windows, I felt safe enough. She's Manchester based but tours regularly, said that she used to use hotels but found punter were reluctant to use them for fear of being challenged.

The girl; she claims 33 which would be about right, I suspect she's had a few kids and carries a bit of a belly but certainly no BBW, a decent figure for her age, she wears glasses which is fine she's like the nice lady next door that you would never imagine would be a prossie. Her tits and arse were amazing though, the profile says DD well my OH is a D, and he's more than one size bigger than that, they were a great shape, nice big nipples, her profile pictures do them a disservice, they are amazing.

The Service; Pretty good, she has quite a long list and she was up for them all, snogged my face off for the first 5 minutes, had a play with her tits then she went down on me, decent action, occasionally deep but I wouldn't describe it as a true DT, although no complaints she stuck at the task. 69, she has lovely pussy lips, I licked and sucked for more than 5 minutes, although squirting was on her profile there was no sign of it, after a while she suggested the condom. She went on top, again those fantastic tits in my face, then doggy, and what a view those lovely lips are gripping my toddler as I'm in and out, a great sight. Fisting is on the menu, and although it's not something I've necessarily been craving or not the reason I chose the SP, I thought I'd give it a go, so I get her on her back and start playing, asking if she's comfortable as I'm going in a finger at a time, I really could have done with some lube, she was wet and I'm sure I could have got the whole of my hand in there but I was going to have to start forcing a bit more than I was comfortable with most of my hand rather than a fist, but I have no doubt I could have gone further if I'd wanted. A little bit of spooning action and I'm gripping the lovely tits and then as I knew I was getting close I asked her to go back down on me, I'd confirmed CIM was on offer and although I love the sensation of CIM I sometimes find it harder to cum, I think it's because I'm not controlling the tempo myself so I asked her if she was comfortable with me standing and doing my own thrusting, there was no problem, not full face fucking but deepish, there's swallow on offer, which isn't an issue for me, and she did gag when I came but kept at her job until I was well and truly done before spitting into a wipe.

Overall a pretty decent punt, not the best, not the most gorgeous but it was well worth the £100. I'm unlikely to see her again, partly because I seldom do return visits, and she's not from the area, although I'm sure she'll return at some point. 7/10

Offline Steveni86

I have never worried about using a hotel to visit a wg

Offline banshee121

I have never worried about using a hotel to visit a wg

talking out of her ass, cheaper to stay in the ghetto than get a decent hotel which is why she is doing it not because of her punters being reluctant to use hotels