Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 4h Massage with Bella (NHR) & Estera (clothed) - Catford  (Read 6238 times)

Offline Cumpilation1989

External Link/Members Only

Haven't posted much but hoping someone finds this review helpful.

Thought I would get a massage and have had some success with the odd gumtree add (I wanted a massage, if it had a happy ending that was just a bonus). Found the link above and gave them a text, great comms as they text back shortly after. We agreed on a time and what I wanted.

I asked about 4 hands and she said yes so already I know this is going to end well! She gives me the full address via text and off I trot.

The place is kind of on the way to Catford near the hither green crematorium. row house on the main road, plenty of parking and buses if you don't drive. give them a text when I'm 5 min away and they tell me to just knock on the door, which I do. I'm pleased to see Estera standing there, she wasn't made up but is still pretty and was in some tight joggers and a vest top. She has a nice body and she instructed me to head up the stairs where I'm led into the bedroom. There's a massage table set up in the room, it's not a very big room but it's tidy and smells nice. The second lady is in the room. Bella is stunning in black leggings and also a vest top, she has an athletic frame and a great arse.

We do the usual small talk and they both tell me to take my clothes off. I get naked and lay on the bed. they both start working on me and the massage is actually pretty good! Bella seems a little more into the 'accidental' swipes than Estera but they are both dropping the hints. We are talking and joking all through the massage, their English is really good but Estera is more talkative than Bella who doesn't understand sometimes.

I turn over and we continue, they have a swipe which she says 'oo sorry'....'no, no it's ok'....Bella then grabs me and starts stroking my cock 'is this ok?'

cock in hand she tells me that it will be extra she can either do HR, HR topless or HR naked... I go for naked but it's only Bella that gets her kit off.

Bella has small breasts maybe b cup and nice puffy nipples. They are both massaging and stroking me. I'm grabbing Bella's arse and decide to push my luck sliding a finger down. She gives me a smile and wink so I start to finger her she just learns in closer to me so i can play with her tits too. I start to cum and they both grab my cock as I blow up into the air.

They clean me off and towel off some oil. I'm offered a shower which I'm grateful for. I come back into the room and get dressed whilst still making small talk and flirting.

all in all the experience set me back £150 (with a £10 tip), which I know a lot of you will say is expensive but I don't do this often and I spend what I want to.

Comms were great
both girls were good looking
the massage was good
and I went home happy :D

I'm looking to go back soon so if they offer anything else on returning customers I will update

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only

Haven't posted much but hoping someone finds this review helpful.

Thought I would get a massage and have had some success with the odd gumtree add (I wanted a massage, if it had a happy ending that was just a bonus). Found the link above and gave them a text, great comms as they text back shortly after. We agreed on a time and what I wanted.

I asked about 4 hands and she said yes so already I know this is going to end well! She gives me the full address via text and off I trot.

The place is kind of on the way to Catford near the hither green crematorium. row house on the main road, plenty of parking and buses if you don't drive. give them a text when I'm 5 min away and they tell me to just knock on the door, which I do. I'm pleased to see Estera standing there, she wasn't made up but is still pretty and was in some tight joggers and a vest top. She has a nice body and she instructed me to head up the stairs where I'm led into the bedroom. There's a massage table set up in the room, it's not a very big room but it's tidy and smells nice. The second lady is in the room. Bella is stunning in black leggings and also a vest top, she has an athletic frame and a great arse.

We do the usual small talk and they both tell me to take my clothes off. I get naked and lay on the bed. they both start working on me and the massage is actually pretty good! Bella seems a little more into the 'accidental' swipes than Estera but they are both dropping the hints. We are talking and joking all through the massage, their English is really good but Estera is more talkative than Bella who doesn't understand sometimes.

I turn over and we continue, they have a swipe which she says 'oo sorry'....'no, no it's ok'....Bella then grabs me and starts stroking my cock 'is this ok?'

cock in hand she tells me that it will be extra she can either do HR, HR topless or HR naked... I go for naked but it's only Bella that gets her kit off.

Bella has small breasts maybe b cup and nice puffy nipples. They are both massaging and stroking me. I'm grabbing Bella's arse and decide to push my luck sliding a finger down. She gives me a smile and wink so I start to finger her she just learns in closer to me so i can play with her tits too. I start to cum and they both grab my cock as I blow up into the air.

They clean me off and towel off some oil. I'm offered a shower which I'm grateful for. I come back into the room and get dressed whilst still making small talk and flirting.

all in all the experience set me back £150 (with a £10 tip), which I know a lot of you will say is expensive but I don't do this often and I spend what I want to.

Comms were great
both girls were good looking
the massage was good
and I went home happy :D

I'm looking to go back soon so if they offer anything else on returning customers I will update

They fucking saw you coming a mile off, 150 for a massage and you gave a tip pure madness :thumbsdown:

Offline nalin

They fucking saw you coming a mile off, 150 for a massage and you gave a tip pure madness :thumbsdown:
Well, he paid 150 for two girls.  I know is outer London but in Whitechapel full nude massage with one girl costs £90. In Barnet £80. I am referring to excellent erotic experience with pretty masseuses.

Well, he paid 150 for two girls.  I know is outer London but in Whitechapel full nude massage with one girl costs £90. In Barnet £80. I am referring to excellent erotic experience with pretty masseuses.

Then you need your head examined as well, i could not care if it was two women 150 and only one was naked that price seems very steep to me.

Offline Wankingdead

I had a massage with Estera in that flat few months ago, her massage was mediocre and she tried to sell me the extras and 4 hands. I quized her about her so called extras and cost and it was not gvfm so declined. In my opinion the service provided is rubbish.

I had a massage with Estera in that flat few months ago, her massage was mediocre and she tried to sell me the extras and 4 hands. I quized her about her so called extras and cost and it was not gvfm so declined. In my opinion the service provided is rubbish.

Thanks for this  :thumbsup:

Offline nalin

Then you need your head examined as well, i could not care if it was two women 150 and only one was naked that price seems very steep to me.
I was not taking a dig at you! At first I also thought it was steep and then realised he had 4 hands.
I would anyway agree that paying 75 (or in my case 90) for a naked b2b massage is steep indeed. But I need a good massage now and then and it costs 50-60 for deep tissue. While there, if on offer, I get tempted to fork out 30 extra for the b2b. That's all.

Offline pewpewpew

So if we see Estera by herself it's £50 for 1 hour basic massage. What are the extra charges?

Offline Jonestown

Is this the EE girl who works, or used to work with her sister ?

Used to do a very good straight massage in the old Porchester Halls in Bayswater, very slim and attractive. She moved to Catford about eight years ago.

Offline jeevan1

Just came back from a booking with Bella £50.00 + £20.00 HE

Texted Bella and received a quick reply and agreed a time ,was given the postcode .Arrived 5 mins before the agreed time and was given the house number.The house is on a main road with lots of free parking ,on 1st impressions the house looks very run down,bella works from the upstairs flat which was clean and tidy. Massage was done in fairly large bedroom with a massage table.

This is where it gets interesting, Bella  is stunning perfect size 8 nice small pert breasts and killer tight arse ....facially stunning too with nice full lips and dark blonde hair with highlights so 1st impressions was wow  . she was very friendly and chatty when i asked where she was from she immediately stated Romania which was great as she was honest .

Usual Massage setup face down with a medium to sensual start and she was not shy in massaging everywhere c/c ,ball tickling but no reach unders prob because of my 1st visit....she was wearing a vest top with no bra during the massage and didn't mind touching over the vest throughout the massage .
asked to turn over and more very sensual massage continued then i had to ask for a happy ending which was ok as was my 1st visit she said £20.00 for HE and extra £10.00 topless took the HE only option HE was done as requested .

Was offered a shower which i took and then left out in about 1hr including the shower.

Just to note on my initial contact she states professional massage only so best to book and just go

If you want a massage from a young fit as fuck girl go she her !!!

Offline Wankingdead

Just came back from a booking with Bella £50.00 + £20.00 HE

Texted Bella and received a quick reply and agreed a time ,was given the postcode .Arrived 5 mins before the agreed time and was given the house number.The house is on a main road with lots of free parking ,on 1st impressions the house looks very run down,bella works from the upstairs flat which was clean and tidy. Massage was done in fairly large bedroom with a massage table.

This is where it gets interesting, Bella  is stunning perfect size 8 nice small pert breasts and killer tight arse ....facially stunning too with nice full lips and dark blonde hair with highlights so 1st impressions was wow  . she was very friendly and chatty when i asked where she was from she immediately stated Romania which was great as she was honest .

Usual Massage setup face down with a medium to sensual start and she was not shy in massaging everywhere c/c ,ball tickling but no reach unders prob because of my 1st visit....she was wearing a vest top with no bra during the massage and didn't mind touching over the vest throughout the massage .
asked to turn over and more very sensual massage continued then i had to ask for a happy ending which was ok as was my 1st visit she said £20.00 for HE and extra £10.00 topless took the HE only option HE was done as requested .

Was offered a shower which i took and then left out in about 1hr including the shower.

Just to note on my initial contact she states professional massage only so best to book and just go

If you want a massage from a young fit as fuck girl go she her !!!
Not sure if we saw the same girl!!
The Estera I saw sometime ago is mid thirties, average massage and average hand job. I left unsatisfied and did not bother to book her again.

Offline jeevan1

This was Bella not estera they share the same flat

Offline Mr morty 327

just came back from a massage with Bella,

Comms - were good, near instant replies

Venue - was tidy, easy to find

Punt - mediocre massage to be honest but Bella is gorgeous, tight young body and very very friendly! Have to ask for extras but she’s very professional about it. Gvfm in my opinion. Will deffo go back

First post so please nice ha ha

Offline LLPunting

Punt - mediocre massage to be honest but Bella is gorgeous, tight young body and very very friendly! Have to ask for extras but she’s very professional about it. Gvfm in my opinion. Will deffo go back

Write your own review!   :dash:  You only saw one of the 2 ladies in the original review.  You are breaking the forum rules.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 06:46:33 pm by LLPunting »

Offline iseekcougar1

What is her ad link ?

Offline pewpewpew

3 reviews in 1 review by 3 noobs. Not sure how I feel about all of this

Offline daddy919

How do we get hold of Bella? Are they sharing the same number?