Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yaya Relax Centre, Hall Green  (Read 5572 times)

unknown000

Alright guys, you must've come across this ad on Gumtree at least:
External Link/Members Only

I've been a regular of their's for some time now, especially as it's easy to drive to and park freely near the shop (just a few meters away).

Comms: Always very good and generally get back to you straight away or within a few minutes. Should you experience any delay it's only because they are busy with customers but they do get back to you as quickly as possible. Simply drop them a text and ask who's working on the day (they have three girls: Sarah, Helen and Nana but any two of them will be working on the day so it's always good to find out to make sure your choice is there) and let them know what time you'd like to come down.

Venue: Always clean, neat and warm (especially the weather thesedays). They have two massage rooms, so as you enter the shop after a few meters from the waiting area there's a room on the left and a room on the right. The room on the right has a shower.

The Meet: When you arrive, they'll welcome you happily and take you into one of the available rooms (unless you've already reserved the shower room beforehand when booking your time of arrival). Then they'll ask how long for (30 mins = £25, with HE +£15; 1 hr = £40, with HE +£20). Touching is allowed (I know this with Sarah and Nana but Helen is a bit hit and miss as it depends if you get along with her - I get along with all but Sarah and Nana are my favs). Since I've got along so well with Sarah and Nana I've been able to get my hands under their clothing, more about that below. I tried with Helen but she's always giggly and tries to say no as politely as possible, I gave her a couple of chances when I've opted for her on 2 or 3 occassions then thought fuck it allow her as I can't be bothered.

Sarah: She's 29/ 30 years old now. She's short, slim and cute, does her best to speak to you as she's ambitious to improve her English speaking skills. Her massage is the best overall out of all three girls, and her HE is also the best out of all three of them! Since she knows me as a regular, after I give her the payment (£40 for 30 mins or £60 for 1 hr), after she's gone to put the money away and returns to the room sometimes I'll get her to undress me and she'll do this in a very sensual way where she'll grab my ass, put her hands into my boxers and squeeze my buns as well as grab and caress my cock. She'll neatly put my clothes on the hooks behind the door and as I lay down on to the table, she'll caress the whole back of my body then move on to caressing my back with one hand and caressing my ass and undercarriage with the other. While she does this she'll take off my boxers sexily and play with my ass for a few more seconds before applying the oil over my body and massage me. Since I go to the gym very often I sometimes go for her medium massage or sometimes hard massage. At one point during the massage, she will use her forearms to massage your upper, middle, lower back and glutes in a circular motion and as she comes to your glutes you'll feel her hands and fingers brushing past your crack, similar to cc swipes, and then when it's time to massage my legs she'll make the hard massage a sensual one at the same time, giving even more attention to my rock hard boner and balls. When it comes to the HE, while you're lying on your front, she will do lots of cc swipes, sensually wrap her hands and arms around your legs while she continues to play with your schlong, while she caresses your body it does feel very sexy but also can be ticklish if you have sensitive skin (I always laugh at some point and she knows that I know that she is doing that on purpose to me as it makes her giggle and then she'll hug and kiss me. When she asks me to turn over, she will stand above my head and then caress my chest and abs and tease my penis with her finger tips, while her little boobs are pressed and brushing against my face. Then as she moves down my body, she will continue the caressing all over my legs and feet, teasing lots around my groin as her fingers get closer and closer to my raging hard on. Eventually she will softly and gently stroke my rod and around the helmet, playing with my balls and caressing my ass. She will increase the tempo of her jerking my cock off, I get turned on so much that I put my hand under her top and squeeze her boobs, slip my hands or fingers inside her bra and play with her nipples, or put my hand inside her leggings or panties and feel her ass and squeeze it as well as spank her, and then when I explode my load she'll continue to jerk me and ensure my balls have been fully drained until the very last drop :wacko: .

Helen: She's 27/ 28 years old now. She's tall, good looking and slim, slightly bustier compared to Sarah and Nana. Generally a lovely girl, though she has her moments where she'll seem moody or annoyed for whatever reason but she's alright. Her English is very good, better than Sarah's and almost as good as Nana's, and she can hold a good conversation, she does crack jokes and has banter. Her massage style is quite professional and I'd have to say the same about her HE too, it's very different from Sarah's and Nana's but she'll still give you a very good massage so you know you're getting your money's worth :) .

Nana (a.k.a. Candy a.k.a. Tian): She's 25 years old. She is tall, pretty and slim. She is similar to Sarah (both massage and HE with her own twists) since Sarah has taught this newbie, who's been there for over 6 months but moved to Brum from China about 10 years ago, apparently from what she's told me. You can tell her English is the best out of the three girls and she can hold a very good conversation, and she has good banter and good jokes. Her HE is also amazing as she continues to drain your balls, however I think she gets carried away a lot of the time by my body and loves feeling me up as well as loves playing with, stoking and teasing my cock so much. I've had to ever so sweetly tell her off a couple of times in a funny/jokey sort of way without making her feel like I was telling her off otherwise I wouldn't have got my money's worth for the massage ;) . Whenever I'm turned on, I'll slip my hand under her top and play with her little tits, sometimes even lift her top up and suck on her nipples while my other hand is in her panties and I'm playing with her pussy and I can feel that she is so wet so she tries to climax at the same time as me when I bust my load. She's teased trying to suck my cock on one occassion where she stuck her tongue out in a snake-fashion so I tried grabbed her head to suck me off but then she got shy. She's recently even asked me if she could lick my cum off to clean me up, before using the wet wipes. I laughed as I thought that if I said yes she'll probably get shy like the other time. I'm not pushy nor insistent, maybe in time whenever she's ready and confident she'll do it. No extra charge for me, she's never even mentioned it once to pay her extra for any "extras".

=

Couple of Saturdays ago I booked the room with the shower and opted for Sarah. I got the room but got Nana instead, lol! Oh well, still good enough I thought. Sarah was in the kitchen at the back eating her dinner so I didn't want to disturb her nor wait since Nana is also brilliant. I had a shower and got myself ready for the table. Nana comes in and feels my body up, lots of attention given to my ass. After a few moments she begins the massage. 2 mins later Sarah comes in. I thought they were going to swap over since I chose Sarah in the first place. I was wrong. I got a 4 hand massage! And at no extra charge! They both massaged my body and played with my cock so much, it was AWESOME to say the least! They even took turns to climb on top of me and straddle me. Sarah eventually left and allowed Nana to continue to blow my load. Oh yeah, this is the day when she was asking me to lick my cum, lol! Still a fucking amazing experience!

=

They will always do their best to ensure the massage is just right for you so don't be shy in telling them to adjust the pressure, tempo, etc whenever you need them to so make sure you get your money's worth! The service is never rushed and they are very thorough!

I would recommend this place to anyone. If you're ever considering trying another masseuse off Gumtree, or hoe off AW, etc and they've let you down or you're in doubt/not willing to take a risk or have the urge to bust a nut then give this place a try :yahoo: !

They do WIHJ, too! £20 but tell them you want it to last a good 10-15mins as some places try to go under 10 mins. Nobody likes a rushed service.

Offline RedditchJay

So, you've been lots and lots and only now just left a glowing review......and in lots of amazing detail

Offline Littlefoot

Jarhead5000

The op is dodgy as fuck!  :thumbsdown:

Weird isn’t it. I appreciate the lengthy review, but it’s so long and detailed. Maybe I’m being too sceptical.  :thumbsdown:

unknown000

I'm surprised nobody else before me has written much about this place. Although, I've come across the odd one or two reviews about this place but it was specifically for a masseuse by the name of Yuyo who was there last year very briefly (couple of months maybe) then fucked off.

She was quirky, her massage was alright and she was quite sensual and sexual with me although I wasn't attracted to her so much (I'd say she wasn't unattractive nor was she pretty, but somewhere in between to be fair), so she would usually spend half the time massaging me (not exactly the way how I wanted it done) and the other half of the time was spent her hands and feet playing with my ass and cock and balls (handjob/ footjob) but she lacked draining my sack. I do cum a lot and I remember a couple of times where, when I climaxed, she had to hold my cock tightly to stop any more cum shooting out, it really pissed me off and ruined my orgasm. Although she wanted me to bang her, I would just finger her instead and spank her batty and suck her saggy big tits dry. When it was time to go she would always hug me and kiss me and kept on groping my ass.

unknown000

Weird isn’t it. I appreciate the lengthy review, but it’s so long and detailed. Maybe I’m being too sceptical.  :thumbsdown:

To be honest I was sceptical, too. I started going there since summer 2016, which is around the time I decided to seriously take my health and training very seriously. After the first month of really getting back into routine, my whole body was extremely fatigued. That's when I Googled "Cheap massage in Birmingham" and a bunch of Gumtree and Viva Street results popped up. When I went on Gumtree, I remember the first few I'd come across were:
* External Link/Members Only

I eventually went for Yaya's Relax Centre as it was the easiest to drive to from where I live and parking wasn't an issue. Had I have taken a risk and ended up getting a shitty massage at least I wouldn't have had to drive so far, like where some of the other places are located. I remember it was a Sunday, mid-afternoon, I didn't book any girl in particular as I was a new customer at the time and this was my first experience going into a massage parlour, therefore I wasn't sure what to expect, except I was hoping for a decent enough massage so that I was ready for another hardcore session in the gym the following week. I was greeted by a Chinese milf at the door. She was quite attractive, tall, busty, nice ass and legs. She took me into the room on the left. When she asked me how long, I obviously explained to her that it was my first time and what are the prices? That's when she told me that 30 mins is £25 and 1 hr is £40. I went for 1 hr as I really needed a massage badly so handed over the money to her. She left to put the money away and told me to undress and get ready on the massage table. She seemed polite and nice which helped relieve some nerves. Oh, and I left my boxers on as I wasn't 100% sure at the time if she would prefer for me to remain covered up out of respect for her incase it actually was a professional service as at the time I thought I would've been covered up by a towel but there wasn't one. When she returned to the room and saw me lying down ready for the massage, she was like, "Oooo, nice body!". I said thank you and thought to myself, "Hmm, working out in the gym and improving my physique may actually be starting to pay off now that I've got a compliment." As she came closer and caressed my body, she was like, "Oooo, nice bum! Beautiful!". She started grabbing it and squeezing it gently. At that point I was turned on and knew that she liked what she saw so I told her to take off my boxers for me and she did. I got her to give me a hard massage, as she did so during the time, when she was working on my legs and glutes, she was deliberately doing a lot cc swipes and teasing my cock and balls, she knew she was turning me on as my hips were raising a little and she could see my ass raise too like that. That's when she asked, "Happy ending, baby?". HA! A milf calling me, "Baby," that's a first I thought to myself, lol! She made me so horny that I had a steal rod so I said yes and went for the happy ending. She told me it's £20, I told her that I don't have £20 but I'll pay her after the session has ended since the cash machine is a few meters away where the newsagent is. She was cool with that and gave me a wonderful handjob with lots of teasing, stroking the whole length of my cock with both hands and caressing the mushroom tip, eventually busting my nut. When I shot my load, she was like, "Oooh, so much milk!" and giggled. Fuck! I wish I knew her name, I only ever met her about 3 times and she's never come back. Her English was decent enough for simple conversation.

I remember on my second time visiting, I went into the room on the right and met Sarah for the first time. She insisted I try her but I was like no at the time as I wanted the milf. That's when I saw another punter come into the shop and apparently he had booked the milf, so I decided to wait. I overheard him saying that he just wanted a footjob and wants her to take off her tights - basically a WIHJ. That caught me by surprise as, again, that was my first time coming across something like that. He was done in about 5 mins (silent orgasm, I couldn't even hear him!), although it's meant to last 10 mins. Waste of £20 I thought, so why not ask them to extended it to 10-15 mins. At the end of the day if you don't ask you don't get, you've got nothing to lose but something to gain. (Well maybe lose £20 and gain some erotic pleasure :lol:)

And this is where my "punting adventures" began. Somehow I came across this website, however despite signing up so long ago I would hardly ever come on here so I can only apologise for not posting any reviews sooner. Better late than never I guess. I hope I am forgiven and nobody has taken it to heart. I'll try to post more reviews in the near future so don't worry :thumbsup: .

Offline happypunt

Op really enjoyed your review.
Thanks. Will have to try this place.

Online mr.bluesky

Went there two years ago saw a lady named Lisa who used to work at old  lode lane.(did a negative review of the place) Was taken to a pokey little room close to the reception area and had one of the worst massages I've ever had followed by a very rough and rushed hand job by someone who had no idea how to handle a man's cock. Never returned since.

Offline l1mpd1ck

Went there two years ago saw a lady named Lisa who used to work at old  lode lane.(did a negative review of the place) Was taken to a pokey little room close to the reception area and had one of the worst massages I've ever had followed by a very rough and rushed hand job by someone who had no idea how to handle a man's cock. Never returned since.
Sounds very similar to my only experience here.  It was before I started posting.

unknown000

Looks like I started going to this place at the right time after it went from being shitty to actually being good, lol!

Who's Lisa? What did she look like?

unknown000

I almost forgot to mention, if anyone ever wants to consider giving this place a try, even just once then definitely choose either Sarah or Nana. If you're going for 30 mins (or 1 hour) just straight up give them £40 (or £60) and they'll know what to do, no need to bother wasting time asking about HE. Do tell them which type of massage you want (soft, medium or hard), then you can either let them do their thing or should you feel the need that they adjust it then don't be shy of explaining exactly how you want it done (even during the massage is fine). Also, ensure you make it a point that you love to be teased a LOT during the massage! The build up to the HE is so fucking worth it :wacko: ! Oh, and if you plan on showering after the session is over then don't forget to book the room with the shower before arriving :thumbsup: . Good luck!

Offline Beamer

So obviously written by a female  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

I can't believe that he is still here....so obvious that the reports/reviews are B.S..

Online mr.bluesky

Looks like I started going to this place at the right time after it went from being shitty to actually being good, lol!

Scrawny looking Chinese lady mid to late 40's nothing special to look at. During the massage kept asking me ok ? Didn't speak much English apart from that.

unknown000

Scrawny looking Chinese lady mid to late 40's nothing special to look at. During the massage kept asking me ok ? Didn't speak much English apart from that.

LMAO, I did come across a scrawny lady back in Dec 2016 who only spoke "OK?" and "OK, darling?" and had her twice since Sarah was busy with another customer. Sarah told me that she was only there to cover her friend Helen, who was on holiday in China at the time (I hadn't met Helen previously as I stuck to Sarah pretty much every time). I didn't know the scrawny lady's name, it may have been Lisa. I nicknamed her the "OK Lady", lol! Her massage nor HE skills were not the best. Since there was no teasing or anything to make the experience fun for me, when it came to the HE part I just shoved my hand into her panties and played with her wet pussy and clit as I needed something to just arouse me a little in order to cum, otherwise I would've just had a bored boner and left the shop totally unsatisfied and pissed off.

Offline dog999

[/
quote]
Ye written by a FEMALE!, no bloke would put fuckin LOL!!!! at the end of a post!.

Offline Beamer

Ye written by a FEMALE!, no bloke would put fuckin LOL!!!! at the end of a post!.
[/quote]

Agree it's a load of BLX
WTF is He/She getting out of this - complete waste of space
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 08:49:08 pm by Beamer »

unknown000

Agree it's a load of BLX
WTF is He/She getting out of this - complete waste of space

With all due respect, I am not here to inconvenience anyone and only write down my honest reviews with nothing sugar-coated nor exaggerated as well as to help those who may be missing out on undiscovered gems. Should any individual have an issue about how I construct my sentences or when I lol or whatever should kindly ignore my posts and move on. I don't have time for "keyboard warriors" who have so much time in their lives to write 100s or 1000s of posts as I have a life of my own that doesn't consistently revolve around being in front of a screen. I'm a shredded motherfucker and I get pussy as well as punt for fun. How long ago I've signed up to this forum and recently started writing reviews to help others out there is nobody's business since I could've just made another account instead and started writing reviews but I didn't since I'm an honest and sincere guy.

Come on guys, spread some positivity!

James999

Come on guys, spread some positivity!

Sure,

I'm positive you're Fake  :hi:

Online bonham

I think unknownooo is just new to all this .when you first start going to these places .you think its great what you're getting. and think your getting more than others .i remember before the massage shops were about and used to look through newspapers for a massage .still usuly got your hand releaf .it did seem more exiting back then when i first started .and thay used to tell you your my favourite customer i only do this for you love your bum mmm nice big cock .but probably told most ther customers same .and to be honest if you work out and trim down there you are going to get complements .so maybe give him a break he's enjoying his new experiences
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 12:31:20 pm by bonham »

Offline dog999

No your wrong this place has not improved, it's still SHITTY, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsdown:

Online bonham

I didn't say it wasn't shitty . I'm saying he thinks its fantastic because he new to all this . unless the girls have changed over th last 8 months

Offline Beamer

No your wrong this place has not improved, it's still SHITTY, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsdown:

Absolutely right dog999.
The description from him is nothing like reality. E.g. outside toilet. Crap rooms. Crap service.

Offline dog999

Just read unknown000 3 reviews, this guy/girl is a fuckin dreamer LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Offline daypunter111

Guys just to add some perspective here, this place is the only one I have reviewed and you will see that for me it was a positive experience.

I have visited many times as its convenient for me and by and large I have been pretty happy, otherwise I wouldn't keep going back.

It is hit and miss, its not exactly discreet, toilets are out back, rooms can sometimes be cold and the experience does vary depending on the girl.

But its reasonably priced (currently £40 for half hour including HE)

Lode Lane is better but no chance of any extras, Hong Therapy in Acocks Green is variable and I haven't been there for at least a year.

The only other local place is Shirley Massage Centre and I have no idea what thats like currently.

The only other SP I've used was on a trip to London and whilst the experience was actually excellent, a review wouldn't help the WMids audience.

unknown000

Went to this place the day after going to the Sport Therapy Centre in Solihull since my body still felt like it needed a proper massage. I texted to asked who was working and the choice was between Nana and Helen, I selected Nana. Went for an hour and the massage was spot on, great pressure using her hands and forearms. Lots and lots of teasing throughout the massage, playing with my cock and balls as well cc swipes and playing with my ass. When it came to the happy ending, when she asked me to turn over, we were both almost in the 69 position, where she had one leg resting on the table allowing me to play with her ass and pussy. I pulled her slightly closer towards me and slipped my hands under her shirt and played with her boobs including her nipples. She continued to jerk off my cock while we both sucked each others nipples, and she used both of her hands to masturbate my dick very sensually and playing with my mushroom until I climaxed :wacko: . She helped clean me up, gave me a big hug and a kiss, while squeezing my ass and feeling it up, and I went on my way :) .

Offline Beamer

Just read unknown000 3 reviews, this guy/girl is a fuckin dreamer LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

He's a strange person indeed. 
About a third of his posts are about Yaya's. 
We all know its nothing special with an outside loo and very mixed girls/milfs.
Troll comes to mind  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 05:51:10 pm by Beamer »

Offline Littlefoot

He's a strange person indeed. 
About a third of his posts are about Yaya's. 
We all know its nothing special with an outside loo and very mixed girls/miles.
Troll comes to mind  :hi:

Have you read his latest review?  :lol:

Offline daypunter111

OK having said about having some perspective in my last post and having read OP's comments and other reviews, I have to conclude that he is in fact totally deluded.
There's no way in the world that that the actual massage bit at Yaya is in any way superior to Lode Lane.
Maybe there are some extras available from time to time that you wont get at Sport Therapy but thats where the comparison starts and ends.

gagglez

For the record I have not been to the shop at Hall Green for quite a while. They were just having the shower installed at the time for those who know it. The service at the time left me totally underwhelmed so I usually visit the Shirley massage centre when I am in the area. (Tilting table  :P :rolleyes:)
Unknown comes across to me as a 25 year old virgin who has developed a crush for the establishment. The first two hands on his cock were L&R, then some Chinese MILF. How he spends his pocket money is his business but the so called "reviews" are unbelievable.
Or just maybe, as suggested, the he is a she with too much free time on their hands.