Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: EleanorLulu - Manchester Centre  (Read 1879 times)

15 review(s) for Eleanor.Rose (14 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline T4boy

AW Link:- External Link/Members Only
City:- Manchester Centre
Location:- City Hotel - Really easy to walk past reception to the room using the lift.
Comms:- Excellent 10/10
Price:- £150 1 hour infall.

Details:-
Organised via AW message and text. Excellent communication from Eleanor throughout. Told me where to go and called on arrival to be guided to her door.

This isn't my first visit to see Eleanor. Saw her some time before in an apartment in Manchester. This was in a city centre hotel. Very nice but small room (what more do you need)!.

The door opened, and oh my fucking god! Wow!! Absolutely stunning lady. Better than i remembered. Clean, fresh and stood there dressed in the most perfect underwear. (stockings, suspenders, g string, sexy bra, all in black!). Her pics are spot on.

Lovely welcome kiss and feel of the most amazing arse i think i've every touched. Wow in heaven! Used the bathroom facilities to freshen myself up (already showered before appointment). Got an almost hard on just getting ready in the bathroom, knowing what was on the other side of that door.

Came out of the bathroom, and was greeted by Eleanor on the bed, wanting to kiss me. Real amazing french kissing, with tongues and all. Instant hard-on. Hands everywhere. Plenty of kissing and fondling all round.

Eleanor then stripped me down to my boxers, to where she pulled out my already fucking rock solid cock. Bit of a tease with her hands, soon followed by some OWO. Fuck she felt good. My hands slipping into her already moist perfect pussy. Plenty of wet sloppy OWO, ball sucking etc....

After plenty of OWO, she made it clear it was my turn. She lay on her back and opened her legs, removing her sexy underwear, but leaving her hold ups on and high heels! Shit she looked so sexy laying there with her legs open. My turn to taste that sweet perfect shaved sexy pussy. I had a good kiss and suck (no expert at this - at least i admit it), but she was at least making out she was enjoying it.

More OWO after me wanting her perfect lips around my shaft again. I then sat on a large leather chair in the room whilst she played with a pink toy. I had to wank myself off whilst she was playing with her toy. More fingering.

Then she came and bent over right infront of me, spreading her sweet pussy lips. I couldn't resist getting my tongue in there and licking that pussy with her bent over. She tasted so good.

On with a condom and straight into doggy. Fucked her hard for what felt like ages (real life a few minutes!). Fucked her in a few different positions, until I had to shoot my load inside her.

On to the bed for a massage, and lots of talking. Really friendly lady to talk to. She was also naked on my backside! Wow perfect feeling. After oily massage, turned over and she made me hard again for round 2. Round 2 was OWO for a while, then another condom on and sex. Bent her over and was fucking her infront of the mirror for some time.

Then asked if I could cum over her tits. She obliged. I removed the condom and wanked my second load all over her perfect tits (not real but very good). Penis to nipple contact throughout, with no shyness from her at all.

Would highly recommend this lady. 100% genuine, amazing, so fucking hot and sexy!! Can't wait to see her again!

Offline Easygoingdude

Nice review.

Added to the HL to see next time I'm down in the City  :thumbsup:

Offline Titi

Thanks for the review OP, was it £150 or £160 for the hour?

Offline jonko

Sounds and looks nice, unfortunately a bit expensive for me , i’m Have to do a few extra hours first!

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

is she always in the same hotel ?

Offline T4boy

Thanks for the review OP, was it £150 or £160 for the hour?

Sorry - It was £160 for the hour. Agree with most that this is quite high but IMHO very much worth it for a good UK lady!

Offline T4boy

is she always in the same hotel ?

Not sure TBH - The first time I saw her was in an apartment just outside the city centre.