Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MollySwedish - Manchester  (Read 1976 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

BFG.

Molly Swedish has been reviewed on her quite a bit.
Pictures on her profile are her.
Location Apartment in Central Manchester. 10 minute walk from Shudehill.
Cost £60 for 30 mins.

Having had a bad experience in Manchester. Heading back to the City Centre I rang Molly on the off chance she was free. She answered immediately and was available so arranged to see her for 30 minutes. She text me her address and asked to text her on arrival.

On arrival text her and was promptly called back with codes to enter the apartment block.

Got to her apartment and was greeted by a lovely smiling softly speaking Molly. Asked to use bathroom & have shower which she said was ok. Paid her then had shower.

Returned to room to find Molly ready and eager to please. She took her dress off which was all she was wearing, No knickers, to reveal a lovely pair of breasts and a nice booty.

Started off with plenty of DFK, then OWO followed by more DFK. Then on with the condom & had her in cowgirl, doggy, R Cowgirl & missionary. Her bed was getting too noisy in missionary so she asked if we could carry on again with Cowgirl. Continued with CG for a few minutes then off with the condom and some more OWO. Finished with more DFK whilst I finished myself off.

Overall a great punt with a lovely lady who loves what she does & is more than eager to please.

Would definitely see her again & also recommend.

Thanks for reading  :thumbsup:

Offline frankc

She's a decent shag this girl....thanks for reviewing.... :thumbsup:

BFG.

She's a decent shag this girl....thanks for reviewing.... :thumbsup:

She sure is. And has a great attitude towards her job too.

Offline Titi

One of my on and off regulars. OP is her booty still on point as per AW pics?

Offline lewisjones23

are you looking at the same girl? she is carrying a few extra pounds

BFG.

Not really looked at her booty pics on her AW profile. But she does have a juicy booty & lovely baby soft skin to go with it imo.

Offline Titi

are you looking at the same girl? she is carrying a few extra pounds

She’s one that looks a lot better in person. She was slimmer and had a nice backside the last time I saw her. Not one for blokes that like skinny chics though.

BFG.

She’s one that looks a lot better in person. She was slimmer and had a nice backside the last time I saw her. Not one for blokes that like skinny chics though.

I agree.

Offline Bustydusty

Me too - the pics on her profile don’t do her justice and make her look pretty average really

Offline jonko

This lady was one of my first punts and still one of my best, though o remember her having a bit fat round the belly and thighs than her pics. Was still very enjoyable from what i recall. Good  vfm too.

Offline Springoid

Just looking at her for a possible punt tomorrow but she doesn’t do fat blokes.

Offline cash2spare

Well get down the gym, lose a few pounds and your sorted mate, give her one for me (I'm too lazy to get down the gym ;))

Offline Dick Cheese

Yeah lose some weight you fat bastard  :lol: :lol:

BFG.

She does see fat blokes. Just not severe or morbidly obese blokes. Which is fair enough.