Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Preston VIP and other parlours advice  (Read 638 times)

Offline jaszyj87

Hi guys

Everyone can call me an idiot but I've never visited a parlour and theres a few girls at VIP i wouldnt mind seeing.
Is the proceedure the same as a normal book ie: ring the number, is X available at X time and then turn up?

cheers

Offline Goldfinch

Hey idiot  :P :D

Only joking,there's quite a lot of reviews for Preston VIP on here,have a look on the website and see who you like the look of,and see if there's any reviews on here for them.

Check when there on the rota,and phone up to book your chosen lady,turn up and enjoy. ;) then report back here with your experience.

External Link/Members Only

Offline McSwell

I've  never been to that parlour so they may differ from others
 but as general rule get their about 10 or 15 mins before the time you've booked.

When you make a phone booking you're just a stranger on the end of the phone a parlours get their fair share if time wasters who dont  show up.

If, for instance, you book a girl for say 2pm:
 if at 1.55 there's no sign of you and a walk in customer wants to book her you may lose your  slot.

As I say it depends on the parlour and how busy they are, and in an ideal world it wouldn't happen but the  reality is it does happen.

Have fun
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 09:10:32 pm by McSwell »

Offline jaszyj87

cheers guy  :hi:

I wasnt sure if walk in was an option

Offline Blackpool Rock

cheers guy  :hi:

I wasnt sure if walk in was an option
It is but the girl you want may be booked solid, best to phone and book your slot then as advised turn up slightly early to make sure you don't lose it, if the girl happens to be free when you get there then straight in  :thumbsup:

Offline jaszyj87

It is but the girl you want may be booked solid, best to phone and book your slot then as advised turn up slightly early to make sure you don't lose it, if the girl happens to be free when you get there then straight in  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:
Im guessing there may be extras aswell once you get in there and its not all inclusive?

Offline Blackpool Rock

:thumbsup:
Im guessing there may be extras aswell once you get in there and its not all inclusive?
Yeah OWO is £10 and from memory I think CIM is another £10, hard to remember as different parlours have slightly different costs for extras and it's a while since i've been to VIP, not sure about anal etc as I don't tend to do it

Offline jaszyj87

Cheers BR

Gonna try VIP in next week or 2 when I get some free time