Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tinashereforu - Wakefield  (Read 1713 times)

1 review(s) for Tinashereforu (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Zebedee70

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£120 - 1 hour.
Have been torn when posting this as Tina was a really nice, pleasant lady BUT I have to review on the punt which was very disappointing.
All comms through aw & were excellent.
My main issue was that she is much older than the stated 31. I’m not brilliant with guessing ages but I would say mid 40’s. I’d looked at her PG and those pictures are either very old or photoshopped.
So, when I saw her I was immediately disappointed. I’d be ok if I’d booked a 40+ year old but when you’re expecting a 31 year old and you get a much older lady it’s off putting.
She does have an absolutely incredible body, very slim, toned, I would say she works very hard on keeping herself fit.
2nd major issue is that the service was very very average. Only very light kissing, she kept turning her away when I tried to kiss her and I was minty fresh.
I went down on her and though clean her pussy tasted of lube which wasn’t pleasant.
Also, no oral on me she just got the condom out and climbed on me reverse cowgirl. This bit was good as she did fuck enthusiastically and has a great body to hold on too, came in the bag reverse cowgirl so didn’t even get to try a few positions.
As I said she is pleasant and we had a nice chat after but all in all was really disappointed.
I wouldn’t return and I couldn’t recommend.

Offline mrfishyfoo

My main issue was that she is much older than the stated 31. I’m not brilliant with guessing ages but I would say mid 40’s. I’d looked at her PG and those pictures are either very old or photoshopped.

Really pisses me off as well when they do that.

FFS there's nowt wrong with an older woman as long as she's honest about it.

Cheers for the warning MrJD.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Zebedee70

No worries mrff, I should have said as well that the extra 10 - 15 years you can add to her age would seem to have been tough as she was, imho, rough looking.

Offline John679

So you wouldn’t recommend her

As I quite fancy her

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
That is what I would class as an average parlour-style punt, only with an indie. Thanks for the review.

Offline Zebedee70

No I would not recommend.
Very very poor punt, she has a slim figure but she is not attractive at all, prob mid 40’s and looks like they were a tough 40 years as well.
The service was rubbish as well.

Offline thekingreturns

Is it the lighting or has she tried and Failed at photoshopping here

External Link/Members Only

Offline dc_run

Thanks for the heads up, you can't really tell from her photos can you! but if you look at her "movie" thumbnails you can tell she is older.